Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

• RMweb Gold
4 minutes ago, Hal Nail said:

It will barely open on my phone. Is everyone else having trouble or just me?

Very slow at times, lighting fast at others here. Have had the time out screen up a few times this evening.  I suspect its just a case of letting the database and server settle down again after the various changes involved with the software and security upgrades.

Like the buffer stops shot Andy, very realistic.

Wish they hadn't moved the edit button to those silly three little dots drop down tho!  

Rich

Edited by MarshLane
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium

Mr P I tend to look at your challenges in the evening after drinking red wine - especially on a Friday.  I have to say that tonight I am struggling Mr P!

Also it is the long week-end in Queensland to celebrate her Majesty's birthday - so I suspect my observation will get worse over the next 72 hours!

I am pretty sure I have identified one difference - but I will certainly not be placing any bets on it. 

Geez I hoped I typed this message okay.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Premium
On 30/09/2020 at 06:10, Hal Nail said:

That new plan has resurrected a vague idea to do Birmingham New Street as a 7mm micro layout. A lot of trains terminated or reversed so a loco and half a coach* could appear, the loco detach, the coach eventually disappear etc. Maybe a single unit leave the other way occassionally.

*If I make a mk1 BG out of two Dapol brakes cut in half, I could literally make a couple of 1 bogie dummy coach ends with the leftovers and keep the hidden section really short.

Trains reversed and both ends of BNS so by doing that you would only be able to model a reversal at one end though, and ignore the through trains. But if you modelled the North/West end you could include electric locos as well as diesels.

• Like 1
  • Informative/Useful 1

I won't add the rain that is coming down here this morning, so we have to assume that this picture was taken last week.

It shows Resident 08, No 08173 and a short rake of Catfish that have just come in from the Sidings the other side of Yard Lane Crossing.

IMG_2917.JPG.c4c947683f7fbc4492ab422ea430ed7a.JPG

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 7

9 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Just thought I'd post this pic from Pencarne this morning as well, showing that in the real world, the Earth isn't flat.

image.png.9b76f5539156aff4f1568fbb29efb374.png

One of my favourite layouts Andy. I miss this one

Paul R

• Thanks 1