Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

Can we now settle down and follow with interest the building of this layout and Bala Town?

Or is there more surprises afoot?

I expect we will know this is the final design once a layout link is placed at the foot of the post.

Just out of curiousity how do you decide which layout to work on that day?

Do you flip a coin whilst having your breakfast prior to descending on TOPS, I must say I expect your layouts start quivering down to their support beams when the main door is thrust open and you are standing there with a bow saw in your hand!!!

Look forward to following the build's and seeing the end results.

Edited by KNP
  • Like 2

Looking interesting Andy think you've got a lot more shunting than previous attempts excellent. Very interested to see what the make up of the 'Gravy Train ' is going to be...Arrrrrrrr sure it will smell nice  :jester:  :jester:

Lots of Shunting and Cards for the wagon make up. Should be good. :sungum:

Hi Andy, Happy new year.

That track plan looks the part and a lot of fun with shunting. Will it be an exhibition layout. 

Mark

Cheers Mark, same to you mate, and NO, SMS will only be home based whilst I have it, although it comes apart in under 3 minutes once the stock is off.

Wana buy it? hahha :no:

Edited by Andrew P

Can we now settle down and follow with interest the building of this layout and Bala Town?

Or is there more surprises afoot?

I expect we will know this is the final design once a layout link is placed at the foot of the post.

Just out of curiousity how do you decide which layout to work on that day?

Do you flip a coin whilst having your breakfast prior to descending on TOPS, I must say I expect your layouts start quivering down to their support beams when the main door is thrust open and you are standing there with a bow saw in your hand!!!

Look forward to following the build's and seeing the end results.

No more surprises Kevin, I just have different moods, Steam or Diesel, 

No big saw in hand. :scared:

Cheers Mark, same to you mate, and NO, SMS will only be home based whilst I have it, although it comes apart in under 3 minutes once the stock is off.

Wana buy it? hahha :no:

They are the scary words "whilst I have it"

I could not go to 7mm to much 4mm plus I prefer  small ones :jester:  :sarcastichand:

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Andy

Finally....... You have settled on a great plan.....It only took 61 pages to decide....

Mind you I did enjoy the trials & tribulations of building a layout..... 

Well done and enjoy  :paint:

Jim

• RMweb Gold

I didn't see 'final' in any of Andy's words ...

I see your point .....(ssssh don't mention 'point', there'll be another one added soon) ...... I had plans for this weekend as well .......................

Oh well, looks like some more good quality reading...  :stinker:

Jim

• RMweb Premium

Andy

Finally....... You have settled on a great plan.....It only took 61 pages to decide....

Mind you I did enjoy the trials & tribulations of building a layout..... 

Well done and enjoy  :paint:

Jim

Hi Jim

Have you popped into Bet Fred recently you should see the odds they are giving on the following.

Andrew P's layout, Seven Mills

Evens ....it will change next week

5/1 ...it will become a steam layout

10/1....it's name will change

50/1.....he will find his 00 track and stock

1000/1 ....it will become a Swiss narrow gauge layout.

As for Bala Town there are good odds on

100/1.....more sticky plasters will be applied tomorrow where the track plan is changed.

500/1....6 more sticky plasters will be applied tomorrow where the track plan is changed.

Hi Jim

Have you popped into Bet Fred recently you should see the odds they are giving on the following.

Andrew P's layout, Seven Mills

Evens ....it will change next week

5/1 ...it will become a steam layout

10/1....it's name will change

50/1.....he will find his 00 track and stock

1000/1 ....it will become a Swiss narrow gauge layout.

As for Bala Town there are good odds on

100/1.....more sticky plasters will be applied tomorrow where the track plan is changed.

500/1....6 more sticky plasters will be applied tomorrow where the track plan is changed.

and 10000/1 he will build an early British Railways ex LMS WCML shed in the London area with a couple of interlopers amongst the Pacifics.

• RMweb Gold

and 10000/1 he will build an early British Railways ex LMS WCML shed in the London area with a couple of interlopers amongst the Pacifics.

Are those odds or are they the numbers of the interlopers among the Pacifics?? 

Rich