Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

4 hours ago, Ray H said:

Hope you have a better day today.

Thanks Ray, ten past two, and so far it's gone well, time for a feet up now, and see how the rest of the day pans out, but I don't think any disasters are looming.

Cheers.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 81A Oldoak said:

Nicely weathered Rat. 

Thanks Chris, that is one of the David / Jintyman jobbies as part of a package he did with the Sound fitting, and here is one that I did earlier, well back on the 4th June actually.

IMG_8114.JPG.bad5e84a561faf568a2901a951160e8c.JPG

• Like 9
  • Craftsmanship/clever 3

• RMweb Gold

Nice Rat Andy!

I've been trying to get a 25/1 in BR GSYE livery since a slight cant in modelling area took place.  Ditto an EE Type 3 (aka 37/0)

But they are now like the proverbial rocking horse dung....................................

I now have a policy of buying my 7 mm stuff as soon as the required model is released to save future disappointment.

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

2 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Thanks Chris, that is one of the David / Jintyman jobbies as part of a package he did with the Sound fitting, and here is one that I did earlier, well back on the 4th June actually.

IMG_8114.JPG.bad5e84a561faf568a2901a951160e8c.JPG

And that's nice too, Andy. 

• Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

2 hours ago, Happy Hippo said:

Nice Rat Andy!

I've been trying to get a 25/1 in BR GSYE livery since a slight cant in modelling area took place.  Ditto an EE Type 3 (aka 37/0)

But they are now like the proverbial rocking horse dung....................................

I now have a policy of buying my 7 mm stuff as soon as the required model is released to save future disappointment.

Cheers Richard, I may know of a Green Rat for sale, I have contacted the possible owner and mentioned you so you may get a PM from him.

If in doubt, give us a shout.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, gismorail said:

Some very enjoyable picture's and video clips Andy thanks for sharing ...hope you feeling better today :rolleyes:

Cheers Martin, I didn't feel ill yesterday, but was having problems with Charity Shops who were driving me mad, luckily all now sorted, but I did get to one point where if I'd have screamed, you would have heard me up in the Welsh Mountains.

Now all is calm and good, AND, there will be another short Video up soon.

Edited by Andrew P
aded a word
  • Friendly/supportive 3

23 minutes ago, 81A Oldoak said:

And that's nice too, Andy. 

Thanks Chris, but on re looking at it earlier, I decided that the lower front was a little to dirty, so this afternoon, I un-weathered it a bit on the ends.

IMG_9008.JPG.4add5e18625707c0804a6171c34f172d.JPG

• Like 9

Some nice pictures Andy, I'm looking forward to getting Cam's pair of Dirty Rats together on our layout but its currently under modeling materials, but we are getting somewhere with it, Needs to be done for November.

Al.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, D6775 said:

Some nice pictures Andy, I'm looking forward to getting Cam's pair of Dirty Rats together on our layout but its currently under modeling materials, but we are getting somewhere with it, Needs to be done for November.

Al.

Hi Al' I'm gutted that I shall miss your November Shin Dig as I'll be away on Holiday, but hopefully you and George T will post some nice pics somewhere for me to get excited over, and I can catch up with you again soon.

14 minutes ago, Barnaby said:

You do get an amazing amount of work done Andy and then still get time to make videos.  Do you sleep by your railway?

:laugh_mini2:

Best

Haha, Thanks Barnaby, a day off yesterday and today, so no progress for a couple of days, I might have a look at things tomorrow, but normally this time of night is my planning time for the following day, but there is nothing coming out of the Brain box this evening yet, so tomorrow may be quiet as well, but we will see as sometimes the thoughts come to me at 3 or 4 in the morning, haha.:good:

1 minute ago, pauliebanger said:

Nothing sleeps next to Andy's railway. LOL

Best regards,

Paul

Not with YOUR noisy sound chips in the Locos Paul, haha.

BTW Love that 40, thanks.:good:

• Funny 1