Hither Green TMD project Chunnel and Workbench

47606odin

Looks the bees knees.

Now a question - are you going to repaint in Construction livery - presumably the logo would go on the tender with the double arrow on the cab side?

gets coat.......

Paul r

• Funny 2

1 hour ago, pwr said:

Looks the bees knees.

Now a question - are you going to repaint in Construction livery - presumably the logo would go on the tender with the double arrow on the cab side?

gets coat.......

Paul r

well, funny you should say that

• Funny 1

• RMweb Premium

It does look nice. Although being picky why did they have the footplate curve halfway along the cab instead of in line with the front? We have a go at Heljan sometimes but even the Southern couldn't get basics right!

8 minutes ago, Hal Nail said:

It does look nice. Although being picky why did they have the footplate curve halfway along the cab instead of in line with the front? We have a go at Heljan sometimes but even the Southern couldn't get basics right!

its  the height of the floor

• Interesting/Thought-provoking 1

The issue being so far from anywhere.....

I need some styrene strip, I thought I had some, for window and door frames. That’s another 2 weeks waiting

looks like 33022 is getting pushed forward onto the work bench, luckily I videoed and published on YouTube how I converted my route indicators

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Baggies1961 said:

Look great Ian. Glad I didn't suggest the transfer route lol. 33’s in blue with the orange stripes do look good.

oh, and Heljan have got all the orange stripes in the wrong place, I’ve got to do all of them including the sector locos

• Informative/Useful 1
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

5 hours ago, D6775 said:

Will you stop it with those Cromptons! They look ace. I must resist and stick to my ScR plan!

I suggest you look away now as there’s more to come. @andy p has succumbed, you could be next, actually don’t look away just buy a 33 it makes sense, and you can tell yourself it’s running off Aberdeen

• RMweb Premium
8 minutes ago, 47606odin said:

It’s times like this, that I wonder if it wouldn’t have been so bad to just paint an orange stripe....

It's already got one? Do you mean you could have gone with an original green small yellow panel without headlight but would have had to add the stripe?

8 hours ago, 47606odin said:

I suggest you look away now as there’s more to come. @andy p has succumbed, you could be next, actually don’t look away just buy a 33 it makes sense, and you can tell yourself it’s running off Aberdeen

I could but I think it was about 98' when they went up there. I think the issue is if I have one then I'll end up with 8. I've already got more 37's than planned and only half of them are ready for traffic!

Nice touch with the Engineers flashes on 022, always liked a DCE loco, usually pretty battered.