gravy train Sandhills N02 signal box 4mm

Cheers for all the kind comments.

Mucky duck, the window frames are made up from Evergreen microstrip fixed directly to the clear plastic with Mek-Pak using a Mek brush.

the (finials) are made from cocktail sticks from M&S as they are of good quality, a harder wood, an important tip is to coat the finial with superglue to harden off before painting.

cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Peter that looks fantastic your use very effective subtle weathering really finishes of a fine representation.

I read on another thread that you had commented that the lack of feedback was sometimes disheartening and you had perhaps lost the inclination to post examples of your work.Well,please keep the pictures coming,I'm sure alot of people on here very much enjoy looking at your creations and admire your skill even if they don't say so.

I would be keen to see any pics of lineside/industrial buildings you have made recently as a matter of personal interest.

David

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

Hi GT,

I agree completely with Troublesome Trucks - your posts of buildings are one of the main reasons I've worked on my own buildings - seeing what levels of realism can be achieved in miniature is a real inspiration. (even if I don't say it enough).

Stu

• RMweb Gold

I read on another thread that you had commented that the lack of feedback was sometimes disheartening and you had perhaps lost the inclination to post examples of your work.Well,please keep the pictures coming,I'm sure alot of people on here very much enjoy looking at your creations and admire your skill even if they don't say so.

Another vote for GT to post more, please. I half believe that the quality of your output makes it quite difficult for some of us to say anything beyond gushing, so you certainly shouldn't feel under-appreciated! While some of us struggle to cut straight, let alone assemble square, your level of accurate, detailed completion reminds us it CAN be done!

Archived