TPO Stowage Vans - printing error?

Whatever they are, I'm hoping Bachmann will make the new B5s available in a pack as they do with their other coach bogies, at which point I plan to swop them over.

the BR1s (shown on the blue/grey POS previously page) are widely available in packs.  no sign of the B5s yet. 

Yes, Simon Bendall posted on the 9th of November that the new POT is on the new correct B5 Bogies. The POS should also be on B5’s but Bachmann did not tool them up at the time and stuck incorrect B4’s under as a stand in.

Agreed, but I was talking about wheelsets not bogies :yes:

• 2 years later...
On 06/11/2018 at 13:59, 37501 said:

I have received a reply from Bachmann which had totally fobbed me off. They claim that customer feedback on the red TPO vans has prompted them to use a different shade of red and very dull stripes etc. Also that the graphics of the stowage vans have been on their website for a long time and no one said that the colour was wrong. Looking at the website, the graphics look okay. Certainly not the shambles that I have here. I would have told them if the graphics had looked like this.

Can anyone recommend someone that can do the-sprays please?

John

I was looking at the two latest TPO releases the other day and interestingly they appear to have changed the colour of the stripes again! 

Looked a lot more yellow than the last releases. 

I wonder what version the upcoming BG and GUV will get?!