Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

Recently/currently listening to...

Tim H

• RMweb Premium

Pick Up The Pieces - The Average White Band

Rather circuling through a lot of my I-Tunes electronic albums this evening, Mostly working my way through the Pet Shop Boys stuff.

They've certainly found a return to form through Stuart Price / Jacques Le Cont - The brilliant Electric sees them return to the late 1980s with a very strong follow-up to Actually, while the new one sees a strong follow up to the early 1990s rave / electronic era of Very.

Here is the new single : The Pop Kids

• RMweb Premium

Capriccio Italien - Tchaikovsky

Edited by BSW01

San Diego - Hinds. 

Pure 60s Garage from 21st Century Spain, utterly brilliant (if 60s Garage is your thing).

I love Hinds, saw them in the summer at Visions festival in Hackney. They seem to be permanently gigging at the moment, I don't think they've stopped since then!
  • Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Pink Moon - Nick Drake

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Currently listening to Never Mind - Nirvana on vinyl bought from Sainsburys at lunchtime

My son (32) has just bought a record deck and added to the house Sonos system.

No doubt while I'm out tonight playing trains he will be in he loft nicking my old vinyl collection.

Terry

• Like 3