Gw Models price list

• RMweb Premium

Does anyone have a copy of the latest gw Models price list please?

I had a leaflet from them at Scaleforum but it’s missing the bottom section showing the payment details / postage rates

Need to get my rolling bars ordered

6" Mini-Roller  £55 plus £7 postage (UK)

10" Mini-Roller  £65 plus £7 postage

G.W Models

11 Croshaw Close

Lancing

West Sussex

BN15 9LE

(01903) 767231

Not mentioned, but I'm assuming cheques are payable to either "G.W. Models" or possibly "G. Watts" ?

HTH

(p.s. info is from the latest MRJ)

• 2 years later...

Hello,

Does anybody know if GW Models are still charging the same prices as listed above ? It would be asking a lot for the prices to be the same especially the way everthing has shot up in the last two years.

I am after a roller for small coach roofs/boilers etc and for the extra £10.00 it would make sense to get the 10" one but the rail bender only sems to be mentioned on the smaller one - is it a useful feature for bending rail for checkrails and other rail used in point and crossing work ?

Thanks

Rob

• RMweb Gold
2 hours ago, robmanchester said:

Hello,

Does anybody know if GW Models are still charging the same prices as listed above ? It would be asking a lot for the prices to be the same especially the way everthing has shot up in the last two years.

I am after a roller for small coach roofs/boilers etc and for the extra £10.00 it would make sense to get the 10" one but the rail bender only sems to be mentioned on the smaller one - is it a useful feature for bending rail for checkrails and other rail used in point and crossing work ?

Thanks

Rob

This is the latest advert that came in the 0-gauge guild gazette a few weeks ago. 

It should show you a price comparison.

The 6" roller is listed but not all the others.

20211111_042104.jpg

Edited by markjj
Typo

• RMweb Gold
6 hours ago, robmanchester said:

Hello,

Thanks

Rob

I have never used the rail bender part on my 6inch rollers, certainly not seen a need in (4mm scale) track building.  Although I could see how it might be more useful in the larger scales.  I think I had read at the time that the smaller version was better suited to forming boilers.  There have certainly been times that I wished I had the larger version (to the point that I think I will likely end up buying one next year), as the 6 inch roller is too short for even a 57ft coach roof.  However to be honest even the longer roller is still too short (ideally I would want a foot long roller so that I could roll 70ft coach roofs).

Thanks for all the replies. It looks like the prices went up after the O Gauge Gazette add was placed. Still can't decide about the 6 or 10 inch roller. The comment about the 70 foot coach roofs is valid which kind of puts me off the bigger one. At least the smaller one will do all of the 4 and 6 wheel coach roof I need and take up less space on the bench.

Cheers

Rob