Bala Town

Andrew P

5 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

The 7mm Section is for the more discerning Gentleman of this Parish.

I'd better go back to 4mm then !!! :laugh:

• Like 1

Party time tonight, I have Jeff / Binny, John B, John M and Mark all coming around for a play with the Trains whilst the Good Lady is away in Portsmouth / Waterlooville for the weekend.

I booked some Lap Dancers, but when the Coach arrived and the Ladies all had Zimmers and Wheelie Walkers I sent them away again, anyway, they were far to young and active for our lot.

I'll try and remember to do some pics later.

• Funny 8

29 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

Party time tonight, I have Jeff / Binny, John B, John M and Mark all coming around for a play with the Trains whilst the Good Lady is away in Portsmouth / Waterlooville for the weekend.

I booked some Lap Dancers, but when the Coach arrived and the Ladies all had Zimmers and Wheelie Walkers I sent them away again, anyway, they were far to young and active for our lot.

I'll try and remember to do some pics later.

Of the railway I hope, don’t want Mr Y having to censor!!!!

• Funny 3

• RMweb Gold
4 hours ago, Donw said:

The only time I saw two phone boxes like that they were in the depot

Quite common in the old Nottingham region, if the expected usage was busier than one box could accomodate, There's still two call boxes side-by-side here in Bakewell.

Al.

• Informative/Useful 2

2 minutes ago, Clive Mortimore said:

Looks like you all had fun.

Yes a great evening Clive, such a great bunch of mates, like Ade on Tuesday, Peter BB on Friday and that mob last night, I did reserve today for George T but he has better things to do, :senile:so now off to see Mum soon and then cook my Sunday Lunch.

Well when I say cook Sunday Lunch, what I mean is stick a Ginsters Chicken and Mushroom slice in the Micowave.

• Like 6
  • Funny 2

1 minute ago, Bishop of Welchester said:

Wouldn't milk go by passenger train? Surely the goods would be too slow for something so perishable?

Yes, I agree, but there isn't another Passenger service for 3 Days,:o so it will be collected at Corwen for onward Passenger shipment this afternoon, :D haha.

• Like 3

Anyone want a Heljan 61XX Tower Special Edition No 4144 of Severn Tunnel Junction Shed. Fitted with a YouChoos Sound Decoder and double cube speaker, and fitted with Tower Crew?

IMG_6920.JPG.ddfe6d76f115010cdb80552369a3757b.JPG

IMG_6923.JPG.8cb24dc1eae20824b15fa6bb5f588a4b.JPG

IMG_6924.JPG.d08f47e957b25bd4709b614f2e97211a.JPG

IMG_6930.JPG.8bbb248ca868e6749a7b26f9d6751fe7.JPG

32 minutes ago, KNP said:

What's the plans for the grass, Andy.

A good trim and then some static grass?

Yes Kevin, a trim and then a mix of Static, Bushes and flock but not all over, a bit like the area to the right in the pic below.

IMG_6861.JPG.3a6e0f3dac1571447e6c57626feffb7a.JPG

• Like 13