Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

FREE! Make your own Station signs!

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • RMweb Premium

All seems to be working and with relatively recent updates as well.  Haven't tried a download yet but the weekend is almost upon us and future plans are afoot .....

• RMweb Gold

I have not "got" this software at all.

The default font for BR totems looks fine and would work for a short name. But I need a longer name which would come in a narrower font.

And ideally I want a subtitle in the lower part of the totem. It does not seem able to do that.

But it could just be me in non-IT mode!

Took a look at this and a lot of the fonts are wrong.

I guess the question is, are the correct fonts available royalty free?  Most use Arial, which is installed as standard on almost all PCs and when shrunk to 4mm scale appears a reasonable representation of some other fonts.

I have not "got" this software at all.

The default font for BR totems looks fine and would work for a short name. But I need a longer name which would come in a narrower font.

And ideally I want a subtitle in the lower part of the totem. It does not seem able to do that.

But it could just be me in non-IT mode!

This isn't really a piece of software, but a number of editable .pdf files.  The creator has effectively taken a series of photographs, which he has scaled to a few standard sizes and removed the actual names.  He has created a .pdf file of the blank sign and permits the user to edit the text in a text box.

If you need a different font, then you'll just have to do something yourself in Word or any other package of your choosing, where you can customise in whatever format you need.

Archived