The Budoc Bridge Branch to Page 9. Budoc Bridge TMD from Page 9.

Andrew P

1 hour ago, lmsforever said:

Could not resist Andy   Flocking In The Marsh   Great Flocking  Flocking Underwood  all in all a flocking day. Sorry but could not stop myself promise I wont do it again.  Chris

image.png.70b7d710a7103ead784b9f5275cde06b.png

• RMweb Gold
3 hours ago, St Enodoc said:

That must be near Ramsbottom.

Well, this is Butoc Bridge..........

• Agree 1
  • Funny 2

I've spent most of today on BB TMD, and the first job was to put a wall around the Fiddle Yard. It will be like this for home use, and have a Warehouse on the top of it to hide the Fiddle Yard at Exhibitions.

IMG_0063.JPG.c79418d9763f9fed80cf9bbe2f455601.JPG

IMG_0064.JPG.f5118451fca1255b19fab1006568a6ed.JPG

• Like 7

• RMweb Gold

You really can't beat a Large Logo 37 with black head code boxes, slightly dirty and the additional of a Scottie dog can you :)

Looking good Andy - that shed building also looks really nice.  Do I recall from earlier It was one you purchased?

Rich

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MarshLane said:

You really can't beat a Large Logo 37 with black head code boxes, slightly dirty and the additional of a Scottie dog can you :)

Looking good Andy - that shed building also looks really nice.  Do I recall from earlier It was one you purchased?

Rich

Hi Rich, and Thanks yes a Scottish 37 never offends as they say, and yes I did buy that Shed for Bute Road, it is very nice and if it sells with BB TMD, I will have to purchase another.

• Like 1

Hey Andy. 

It certainly brought back memories hearing my 37 on Budoc Bridge; I'd forgotten how much sound adds to these models.

As I build up my N gauge stable (and get rid of my OO stuff) sound is definitely something to think about. 

Cheers. Andy

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, AndyB said:

Hey Andy. 

It certainly brought back memories hearing my 37 on Budoc Bridge; I'd forgotten how much sound adds to these models.

As I build up my N gauge stable (and get rid of my OO stuff) sound is definitely something to think about. 

Cheers. Andy

Cheers Andy, I have to say, yours did sound nice, and ran superb. 👍

• Thanks 1

On Andy, @AndyB visit on Saturday, he very kindly gave me some Ratio walling. The weathering on it is stunning and so today it was fitted behind the Fuel Point and the Field and Trees behind re done.

There will also now be a Grass embankment at the end with some fencing along the top.

IMG_0093.JPG.03e86c8d7684775a3c19d1873a1fda18.JPG

IMG_0095.JPG.79b04adfbd293e80335b0617b08311e8.JPG

IMG_0094.JPG.7d5789153707f5599ae8b77fd2cc5991.JPG

• Like 8