BR Borail EB/EC ‘fishbelly’ flat wagons, and air-braked YLA Mullet, YQA Parr and YQA Super Tench OO and N gauge

Kris

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Roy L S said:

Were there N gauge production or pre-production samples of these on display at Warley and have I inadvertently missed them?

Hi there,

We did not put out the N gauge versions (which have been displayed at several previous shows) because the pre-order book is now closed for those models.

I guess once the production models arrive and are shipped to customers and retailers lots of images will appear.

cheers

Ben A.

On 28/11/2023 at 14:42, Revolution Ben said:

Hi there,

We did not put out the N gauge versions (which have been displayed at several previous shows) because the pre-order book is now closed for those models.

I guess once the production models arrive and are shipped to customers and retailers lots of images will appear.

cheers

Ben A.

Hi Ben

Thanks for clarifying, it does makes sense given that they can no longer be pre-ordered.

Regards

Roy

• 1 month later...
  • RMweb Premium

Just got my email reminder with the pre-order deadline of 31/12/23 for these. (00 version)

I had forgotten about them - a couple of Parrs will be in the shopping cart soon.

Edited by newbryford
  • Like 3

• 3 months later...

At the risk of having my head bitten off (again 🤔) in respect of the N Gauge models the order book closed on 30th September 2023, and it was my understanding that the wagons were in production. However, having checked the RevolutioN project page on their website, unlike every other project with an "order book closed" status there is no estimated UK delivery date for these wagons (or their OO gauge counterparts where admittedly the order book didn't close until 31/12/2023 - much later).

Could one of the Gents on the Revolution Team provide an update on the status of these wagons please?

Many thanks

Roy

• RMweb Gold

Roy,

The wagons are in production but they aren't yet ready to ship. Once they are we will start issuing balance invoice requests, that is usually the clue that models are imminent.

cheers

Ben A.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Revolution Ben said:

Roy,

The wagons are in production but they aren't yet ready to ship. Once they are we will start issuing balance invoice requests, that is usually the clue that models are imminent.

cheers

Ben A.

Hi Ben

Thank you, it was more the anomaly that the field where estimated arrival date would go is blank, whereas in the case of other projects with a closed order book an estimate is given. I don't think I will receive any prior notification having paid in full, typically orders have just turned up thus far, but I will keep watching for news.

Regards

Roy