Mudmagnet Models 3D Printed Items

mudmagnet

• RMweb Gold

I will be at the RMWeb day at Taunton tomorrow and have been replenishing some of my stock levels, but with a large product range now, may not have everything with me. Most of the range can be seen on the website.

I will have a new range of chimney pots, still in pre-production phase with me as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold
12 hours ago, mudmagnet said:

Been working on a prototype for GWR platform water bowser, soon to be available on both 4mm and 7mm scales.

image.png.c135f8c56a636e19d6be6312823b0caf.png

Richard that looks pretty good - very much JLTRT.  Will there be rivet heads on the water tank?  And the ones I can remember always had black hoses - a painting hint for those who purchase one.

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold
7 hours ago, The Stationmaster said:

Richard that looks pretty good - very much JLTRT.  Will there be rivet heads on the water tank?  And the ones I can remember always had black hoses - a painting hint for those who purchase one.

Mike

many thanks for the info.

I will add the rivets to the 7mm version - just printing some test pieces at the moment, but will add to the production batch. I will probably add to the 4mm version, but obviously will be much less visible.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Getting there with the 7mm version and 4mm version and will post some photos when ready and will add to my sales page.

I will also be adding a 4mm scale fuel tank, in two versions, left or right handed.

Painted sample photo below - I will add some photos over the weekend.

20230505_163508.jpg

• Like 5

• RMweb Gold

The GWR water bowser can now be ordered in 4mm and 7mm scales from my Sumup page.

I've enhanced the rivets on the CAD model and more prominent on the 7mm version but visible on the 4mm version. These are quite small, so didn't want to overdo them.

Painted 7mm version below.

20230506_084749.png

20230506_084910.jpg

• Like 9
  • Round of applause 1

• RMweb Gold

I've just added these two sets of tools to my sales page, links below.

Both 7mm scale / 0 gauge at the moment, although will do these in 4mm scale / 00 later. 3D resin printed and supplied unpainted.

Workmen set and garden tool set.

https://mudmagnet-models.sumupstore.com/product/workmen-tool-set-7mm-scale-0-gauge

https://mudmagnet-models.sumupstore.com/product/garden-tool-set-7mm-scale-0-gauge

7mm workmen set 1.jpg

7mm garden set 3.jpg

• Like 6
  • Craftsmanship/clever 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

I will be attending the Exeter show over the weekend  22nd and 23rd July with my sales stand.

Working on several new products which will be available at the show and will add to the website Friday 21st. Photos / details to follow after the show as unlikely to have time beforehand. Adding to the website to make easier for sales at show through my card reader app.

• Round of applause 1

• 2 months later...
  • RMweb Premium

A belated massive thank you to Richard. From some very dodgy sketches and photos he's knocked up some fantastic ornate, but very common, chimney pots for me. They have been printed in 7mm for my buildings for Pencarrow, but I suspect they will be added to his range and in a variety of scales.

Really impressed with how they look but I'll leave the 'official' photos to Richard.

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
  • RMweb Premium
On 14/10/2023 at 07:01, 2ManySpams said:

A belated massive thank you to Richard. From some very dodgy sketches and photos he's knocked up some fantastic ornate, but very common, chimney pots for me. They have been printed in 7mm for my buildings for Pencarrow, but I suspect they will be added to his range and in a variety of scales.

Really impressed with how they look but I'll leave the 'official' photos to Richard.

And a couple of photos...

PXL_20240115_223119811.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg.0f879597e892b019cb479d9321bb97d4.jpg

PXL_20240115_223624386.PORTRAIT.jpg.8cb26485745486e5068be50e6d1b3980.jpg

• Like 5
  • Craftsmanship/clever 3

• RMweb Gold
22 hours ago, 2ManySpams said:

And a couple of photos...

I really must get these sorted in packs to sell on my sales page!

One of many things to get finished.

However, there is one new product added - 7mm scale / 0 gauge permanent way tools.

pw tools painted 2.jpg

pw tools painted.jpg

pw tools.jpg

• Like 6

• RMweb Gold

I could have fun with that. What else is in the pipeline, Richard ?

Rob

• 3 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

Two new products added to sales website.

SER station seats in 4mm scale / 00 - pack of 3

and

Lineside cabinets, also 4mm scale / 00

Also need to add the T spanner to the PW kits, just need to find some details / photos .....

SER Seats.jpg

Lineside cabinets.jpg

Lineside cabinets-2.jpg

• Like 7
  • Round of applause 1

• 2 months later...
  • RMweb Gold

I will be taking a large part of my product range to SWAG in Taunton on Sunday, along with a few new items, which I plan on adding to my website before Sunday when I have taken the photos. I will add these to here as well.

• Like 3