N'Tastic Scale Models - Road Vehicle Range

Tricky-CRS

HI Richard , I am having trouble trying to keep up with all your new releases. I must say they all look very impresive

keep up the good work as I look forward to your new ones. Ps are you intening to do a Bedford MW tug unit  ?

Regards Ray.

21 hours ago, Trewisin said:

HI Richard , I am having trouble trying to keep up with all your new releases. I must say they all look very impresive

keep up the good work as I look forward to your new ones. Ps are you intening to do a Bedford MW tug unit  ?

Regards Ray.

Hi Ray, I take it you mean a tractor unit, I have had a look at the current designers list and its no on there, he doesn't take requests.

• 3 weeks later...

Over the last few weeks we have we have released the following:

Yard crane, Rail containers, buildings, Platforms,
1980s trailers (2 versions)
1974-82 Leyland Leopard/Seddon Pennine 7 Alexander T type (2 versions)
1959 - Shelvoke & Drewry - TN Type Bin Lorry
1959 - Shelvoke & Drewry - T Type Gully Emptier.

82-110224211320.jpeg

82-110224211135.jpeg

82-110224211407.jpeg

We plan to release more kits over the coming weeks and months.

n-tastic-scale-models

• Like 3

Dunfermline district council still had one of the shelvock bin lorry in operation up to the beginning of 1980.later that year being replaced with a newer model.im down for a couple along with the gully emptier.. good choice of model.

• Informative/Useful 1

12 hours ago, Hamm 69 said:

Dunfermline district council still had one of the shelvock bin lorry in operation up to the beginning of 1980.later that year being replaced with a newer model.im down for a couple along with the gully emptier.. good choice of model.

Thank you for the info 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • RMweb Premium

What is the average delivery time like at the moment? I ordered an Alexander T Type on seeing the ad in the most recent NGS journal.

On 11/04/2024 at 12:39, John M Upton said:

What is the average delivery time like at the moment? I ordered an Alexander T Type on seeing the ad in the most recent NGS journal.

Thank you for your order and interest in my range, I print on demand and still catching up from having a weekend off away at York Show. The website and invoice do say please allow 14-20 days for despatch, due to printing on demand. I mainly print at weekends as I work during the week, that said yours went in the post this morning, well ahead of the 14-20 day target.

I hope you are happy with your kits when they arrive.

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, Tricky-CRS said:

Thank you for your order and interest in my range, I print on demand and still catching up from having a weekend off away at York Show. The website and invoice do say please allow 14-20 days for despatch, due to printing on demand. I mainly print at weekends as I work during the week, that said yours went in the post this morning, well ahead of the 14-20 day target.

I hope you are happy with your kits when they arrive.

Thanks for the update. I couldn't remember when I placed the order!

If the Alexander coach works out well, I may be back for some more all being well. 

• Thanks 1