Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×

Accurascale Credits

• RMweb Gold
3 minutes ago, The Ghost of IKB said:

Just looked in my account on accurascale website and found I had earned £15.99 credit. Never seen it before, is it this something new? A club card for accura?

We've had it a while, once you have an account you automatically earn credits:

Once you have signed up with accurascale, we believe in giving back to our loyal and highly valued customers!
You can easily and automatically earn cash back credits through a range of options

• Earn 2.5% cash back on your first order
  • Earn 3% cash back on all future orders (2nd, 3rd, etc)
  • Earn £2.50 for Registering
  • Earn £2.50 for Subscribing to our email newsletter
  • Earn £2 for ever product review submitted (to a max of £25)

It's as simple as that and completely automated!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 2
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold
3 minutes ago, ac1874 said:

Depends when you signed up doesn't it? Some of the rewards show as "not applicable" for me.

It retrospectively applied to all customers when deployed. Other than order credits, which would only be from the system went live, which is almost a year ago iirc :) 

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Silly question time, how do you leave a customer review? I’ve seen the page on which you can read other reviews but can’t see anything to allow me to post my own.

I’ve clicked on this in ‘my account’ section:

DA82708C-5FEC-454F-B107-00DDF126A8AF.jpeg.99795cbb021b8bb0a46494471196825e.jpeg

which takes me to a selection of products, I’ve found the particular one (55005) I wish to post a review for but no option to leave a review.

Viewing on an iPad if that makes any difference?

Edited by Banger Blue
  • Agree 1

• RMweb Gold

Since some GDPR rules on reviews have come into force, it's illegal to allow reviews from customers who have not purchases the item.

As a result, we will email you a week or so after we've shipped you goods now with a dedicated review link.

• Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Gold
3 minutes ago, The Ghost of IKB said:

I bought six packs of mgr wagons, but got no link sent. I'd like to leave a review, is there a way?

If you missed the link, or it got eaten by spam filters, just let us know and we can resend it.

• RMweb Gold
8 minutes ago, Wickham Green too said:

I know you'll only get good reviews ............ but would someone get the full two quid credit for a - hypothetical - bad one ?

We publish all reviews and the credit's paid no matter the score :) 

• Like 2
  • Round of applause 2

• RMweb Premium
13 minutes ago, McC said:

https://www.accurascale.com/pages/support#reamaze#0#/kb/customer-credit-scheme/how-do-i-spend-credits

There's also a 'how to spend' section in your account area.

I bought a pair of wagons with a 10% discount, credits not allowed.

I went to buy a smaller item - credit limited to maximum 10% of purchase value.

Any other restrictions?

• RMweb Gold
1 minute ago, reddragon said:

I bought a pair of wagons with a 10% discount, credits not allowed.

I went to buy a smaller item - credit limited to maximum 10% of purchase value.

Any other restrictions?

At the moment, the credits are applied as a discount, so if there is also another discount (like a bundle) the credit doesn't apply. Shopify have finally started allowing stacked discounts, so once our store is updated (it's in BETA) in the coming weeks there will be no restrictions other than the minimum spend 

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

I took some screen grabs of my test account for those who've not explored yet

We used to have some spending rules which are all gone for simplicity. 

Screenshot 2022-06-28 at 17.56.23.png

Screenshot 2022-06-28 at 17.56.28.png

Screenshot 2022-06-28 at 17.56.50.png

• Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 2

• RMweb Gold

Where a credit says 'Not applicable' it just means you've already had it, or it doesn't apply. Hope that helps, happy to answer any questions about this, yet another, way in which we strive to give back to our wonderful customers! 

• Like 1
  • Round of applause 1

Not sure if its already been discussed, but do you get A/S 'credits' for the purchase of a brand new locomotive, but not directly off A/S themselves.  Example is I'm now expecting my KOYLI ex-Rails - they took final payment this afternoon.

Al.

• Interesting/Thought-provoking 1

• RMweb Gold
17 minutes ago, atom3624 said:

Not sure if its already been discussed, but do you get A/S 'credits' for the purchase of a brand new locomotive, but not directly off A/S themselves.  Example is I'm now expecting my KOYLI ex-Rails - they took final payment this afternoon.

Al.

No we can obviously  only provide loyalty points for purchase made on our website. 

Edited by McC
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2

• RMweb Gold

@McC in my rush to order my purple deltic earlier I somehow managed to use my joint email with my wife (bit of a mistake letting her potentially see the invoice…)

I clicked subscribe, but I can’t find a way to log into the account.  The order confirmation referred to the points (the first j had heard of it). Is there any way I can combine my order with my existing Accurascale account on my proper email?

• RMweb Gold
Just now, The Fatadder said:

@McC in my rush to order my purple deltic earlier I somehow managed to use my joint email with my wife (bit of a mistake letting her potentially see the invoice…)

I clicked subscribe, but I can’t find a way to log into the account.  The order confirmation referred to the points (the first j had heard of it). Is there any way I can combine my order with my existing Accurascale account on my proper email?

It might be possible to tie the order to the existing. Just drop us a note from your existing email with the order ID and we’ll figure it out! 

• RMweb Gold
47 minutes ago, McC said:

It might be possible to tie the order to the existing. Just drop us a note from your existing email with the order ID and we’ll figure it out! 

Thanks, will do email sent

Edited by The Fatadder