Accurascale Credits

• RMweb Gold
2 hours ago, Roy Langridge said:

Just gone to use some of my credit on an order and it seems to have all changed and my previous credit is missing. Made the new order and it thinks that was my first order.

Something gone awry gents?

Roy

we’re deploying a much much better and easier to use system at the moment and are migrating earlier credit. You are still earning points for any purchases and any earlier credits will get synced up. With many many tens of thousands of accounts it will take the systems a little time to fully sync up everyone. We’ll launch full details of the upgraded Programme and roadmap in the coming days. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold

Just to confirm the migration of point values from the old system is complete, so if anyone has any discrepancy, let us know directly and we can cross check, but all should now be in order, and you can cash in points at any time in the new rewards widget, before inserting discounts into the cart when purchasing. 

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold
48 minutes ago, reddragon said:

I have yet t find a way to actually spend the points!

2 wagons with 10% discount = no

Paying the final balance on a loco pre-order - = no

hmmm

the points can be redeemed as a voucher at the moment which prevents them being ‘stacked’ with automated discounts like the bundle deal although Shopify are beta testing allowing such stacking. 

additionally anything that bypasses the cart, like gPay, applePay, ShopifyPay and PaypalExpress as well as going direct to checkout on a balance can’t have a coupon applied but you do earn points on all such activities. 

hope that helps! 

• RMweb Gold
41 minutes ago, Ruairidh Munro said:

Despite having spent over £1500 directly thro' the Accurascale website, on completed orders (not counting pre-orders/deposits), it says I've only got 650 points and on Level 1.

Obviously we can't help here but drop us a direct line - the levels are 'new' for this programme so don't historically apply. The points will be 3 points for every pound you have spent, when logged into your account, to date. Also bear in mind the loyalty programme went live in early 2021, so if you had orders before that date, they won't count towards your loyalty balance, but any balance orders for deposits will.

Edited by McC

• RMweb Gold
14 hours ago, Ruairidh Munro said:

Despite having spent over £1500 directly thro' the Accurascale website, on completed orders (not counting pre-orders/deposits), it says I've only got 650 points and on Level 1.

Dont worry ive got 6000 and i’m still bronze

😀

Platinum.. £20k… for that I suppose you get to choose the next tooling and get a candle lit dinner with Fran in the factory ?

• Funny 7

• RMweb Gold
31 minutes ago, E100 said:

Anyone else having the issue when you click on the rewards in my account in your profile nothing comes up. I also have the same problem with the reviews section too.

I you are in privacy mode or are aggressively blocking cookies, the embedded systems might struggle to authenticate you.

• RMweb Gold

Converted my 8000+ points into a coupon with a code but when I use the code in the payment section (for a new order) I am told it is invalid.

It would appear that the coupon is not usable.

Help.

Cheers

Darius

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Darius43 said:

Converted my 8000+ points into a coupon with a code but when I use the code in the payment section (for a new order) I am told it is invalid.

It would appear that the coupon is not usable.

Help.

Cheers

Darius

At the moment coupons don’t stack with discounts. If you have a bundle deal in your cart at 10% off you can’t add ‘more’ discount. We’ve been working with Shopify on this and are beta testing. 

in the mean time you can cash coupons in against any un bundled items. 

you do now earn points for every spend, even balanaces on early deposits. 

Edited by McC

Managed to use my coupon for a discount against a pre order for a set of banana vans. I had to order a single set to get the voucher to work. Also found that the voucher code was no longer showing in my Accurascale account, so had to search out the e-mail that was sent when I converted my points to a voucher. Very grateful and appreciative for the credit, but the system to redeem it seems very convoluted, reminds me of cutting out vouchers in mags, and taking them to a shop to redeem. Would it be possible to link an order being made, to the users credit in their account and allow them to select the amount from their available credit, with the credit then being reduced.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold
6 minutes ago, rembrow said:

Managed to use my coupon for a discount against a pre order for a set of banana vans. I had to order a single set to get the voucher to work. Also found that the voucher code was no longer showing in my Accurascale account, so had to search out the e-mail that was sent when I converted my points to a voucher. Very grateful and appreciative for the credit, but the system to redeem it seems very convoluted, reminds me of cutting out vouchers in mags, and taking them to a shop to redeem. Would it be possible to link an order being made, to the users credit in their account and allow them to select the amount from their available credit, with the credit then being reduced.

Once redeemed the voucher code isn't listed, but until you've 'spent' it, you will find it in the rewards app, under the Redeem / Coupons tab as pictures, and a single click of the Apply Coupon button will pop it into your cart (usual caveats about privacy mode, cookie blockers, etc impacting ease of use)

The system will also dynamically list coupons / points when you review your cart, again, as pictured below.

Screenshot 2022-10-09 at 14.45.37.png

Screenshot 2022-10-09 at 14.46.44.png

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold
14 minutes ago, gwrrob said:

How do you go about using multiple gift vouchers at the checkout till please @McC

At the moment you can’t.  

Edited by McC
  • Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Gold
2 minutes ago, reddragon said:

I managed to spend my points on a single siphon G.

Voucher / coupon value was £53.86, siphon G was £54.95 but only charged £45.79 at checkout but all £53.86 used. Odd!

@McC is that right???

drop us a support ticket with your details and order number and we can check for

You. 

I used my first coupon, which was for all my collected points, by redeeming against a pack of banana vans. That order started a new level of points, with a bonus for a 'first order'. Then today, paid the balance on a Class 92 pre order, and received points for the amount paid and received a 'second order' bonus. So having spent just over £192, I received a points credit of over £10.

Is it correct that having taken a full credit coupon, you get first and second order bonus points?

• Agree 1

• RMweb Gold
20 minutes ago, rembrow said:

I used my first coupon, which was for all my collected points, by redeeming against a pack of banana vans. That order started a new level of points, with a bonus for a 'first order'. Then today, paid the balance on a Class 92 pre order, and received points for the amount paid and received a 'second order' bonus. So having spent just over £192, I received a points credit of over £10.

Is it correct that having taken a full credit coupon, you get first and second order bonus points?

correct! The more you spend and the more orders you place the more points you earn as well as earning points for leaving reviews for products that you have Purchased

• RMweb Gold
2 minutes ago, GWR 802006 said:

@McC @Accurascale FranI have a question to ask how do you get the points for One lap around the sun is it like buying models at least once a month or something else?

You get that reward on the anniversary of signing up an account. So if you signed up today, on the 12th October for ever, you will get a little gift of 100 points. 

• Like 3