Eileen's Emporium website down

luke_stevens

• RMweb Premium
5 minutes ago, Kris said:

Given that they are meant to be at the Manchester show next weekend, it could just be that the site is genuinely down for maintenance. 

Eileen's Emporium have pulled out of the Manchester show due to illness (or so I've been told).

Jonathan 

• Informative/Useful 3

I have been informed this morning of an announcement that has been made by or about Eileen's Emporium, but because I have not seen the actual text of the announcement itself, I do not think it would be appropriate for me to comment on it.

Hopefully, more definite news will be published fairly soon.

Edited by Crichel Down
Correction of minor typo
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1

On 04/12/2022 at 19:24, woodenhead said:

Their Ebay page says the following:

image.png.a78c918a704123776907c46aa2b357af.png

I guess they'd rather switch off the site than be inundated with complaints about unfulfilled orders.

A closed for maintenance is clearly easier to implement on the web page than a holding page for the whole site.

Except that is an antiques business in the USA Nick

• Agree 1

• RMweb Premium
6 hours ago, Crichel Down said:

I have been informed this morning of an announcement that has been made by or about Eileen's Emporium, but because I have not seen the actual text of the announcement itself, I do not think it would be appropriate for me to comment on it.

Hopefully, more definite news will be published fairly soon.

Can you at least point us to the source. At the moment it sounds just like I heard a rumour

• Agree 1

26 minutes ago, Blandford1969 said:

Can you at least point us to the source. At the moment it sounds just like I heard a rumour

I am aware of the source from which my information came, but I received it indirectly, and so I do not have sufficient certainty to enable me to quote the reported statement.  I am not in the business of peddling rumours, so I don't think it right to comment further.  I had expected that something definite would have emerged by now, but in the absence of any further news during the course of today I am beginning to doubt the accuracy of the information that was passed on to me.  Which makes it unwise to add anything further at this stage. 

• AY Mod locked this topic