Railway Modeller Drawings Spreadsheet

Railway Drawings Done xls.xls

Winter 2022-23 I listed all my Railway Modeller, Model Railway Constructor and Model Railways drawing into Libre Office and converting that to an xls file which I have attached. The list consists of about 400 drawings from 1966 to about 1996, many of which are Ian Beattie drawings. So, I've attached the spreadsheet for to make it available for general use. I've absolutely no idea whether this is going to work. If it doesn't then help would be appreciated.

Jim

Railway Drawings Done xls.xls

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

• RMweb Premium

Whilst Excel does flag some sort of warning I don't understand* I can download and view the spreadsheet, thanks to the OP for taking the time to produce this and share.

*actually it's just opening in Protected View

Edited by spamcan61
  • Agree 1

If you can find a copy of this it has a list of all the drawings from the 1940s until 1985. So does have the earlier drawings that are missing.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Model-Railway-Constructor-Special-Reference/dp/0711015252/ref=sr_1_1

It's normally about £2 when available. It does have some mistakes such as the wrong date for the magazine and some are missing, but it's a good guide. 

It also doesn't have the PO wagon liveries which were quite commonly published in the early days.

Jason

• Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Premium
4 hours ago, Johnsy said:

The spreadsheet opens happily into Open Office for those (like me) who are too mean to buy Microsoft Office and too old-fashioned to update to Libre Office.

My thanks also to the OP.

Works for me in Libre Office.

• 4 weeks later...