Revolution on Radio 2’s Vine Show

Revolution Mike

• RMweb Premium

Just happened to be listening when this went out. Thought it all came across really well with a class 59 running in the background, and the way Ben dug Jeremy out of his perceived 'train set' slip at the end....

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Gold

Hi all,

For anyone interested there is a little more information about the show on our news pages here:

https://revolutiontrains.com/news/

Plus it was great to speak to Dan Evason from Tunnel Lane model railways who called in was put through!  I am still optimistic that we will soon be able to add Jeremy Vine to the noble list of celebrity railway modellers...

cheers

Ben A.

• Like 4

• RMweb Gold
8 hours ago, melmerby said:

Blimey.

Something decent on Jeremy Vine's programme.

Wonders will never cease.😁

You're not wrong - kind of like the spoken word version of the Daily Mail. Shame as go back 10 years and he was worth listening to.

Glad to hear he had a decent set of guests though :)

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Revolution Ben said:

Oddly enough precisely the opposite!  It was fun to be back and see some old cronies though!

cheers

Ben A.

Don’t knock the Beeb! I go by track record, so I’m instantly suspicious of new starts. In Revolution’s early days I thought, “He’s with the Beeb, he must be OK”. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

• RMweb Premium

They did really well. He is very sympathetic to model railways and used more or less the same line previously with me about space & complexity in making a model.

Tim

• Like 2