Buggleskelly Station - New Wagon Release - Dad's Army J Jones Wagon

Buggleskelly1937

Don't panic! Your model railway is now under protection of the Walmington-on-Sea Home Guard...

I'm delighted to reveal my official Dad's Army wagon, due for release by November 2023.

Enter code DONTPANIC10 for 10% off at:
www.buggleskellystation.com

Watch my product reveal here: 

FB Cover Photo pmng.png

• Like 5
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold

I like that, nice touch the rendition of the gun hatches in the sides, can’t work out the significance of the number or tare weight as eluded to in the video though, they are obviously anniversary dates but I don’t know what of 

I’ve just ordered one so I can run it with my other MOD wagons behind my LMR austerity, hope it sells well for you

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold
4 hours ago, Buggleskelly1937 said:

Thank you for ordering :)  They are dates, but not an anniversary date.  I'll see if anyone else can work it out ;) Tom

Birth dates for Jimmy Perry and David Croft.

Cheers

Darius (two ordered)

• Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium
15 hours ago, Buggleskelly1937 said:

Don't panic! Your model railway is now under protection of the Walmington-on-Sea Home Guard...

I'm delighted to reveal my official Dad's Army wagon, due for release by November 2023.

Enter code DONTPANIC10 for 10% off at:
www.buggleskellystation.com

Watch my product reveal here: 

FB Cover Photo pmng.png

Good luck with your orders.

PS that Will Hay “salute” to Putin is very funny.

• Funny 1

Olddudders  sent me the link to this and I was delighted to share it with the cast and crew of our forthcoming production. Unfortunately, our programmes are already printed or we could have included an advertisement for your product. 

If any aficionados of the series fancy a few days in Torquay, then details of our imminent production, which runs for two weeks, may be found here:-

www.toadslittletheatre.co.uk

We are staging The Deadly Attachment, Mum's Army, Lady Godiva and the Helston Floral Dance. 

The photo shows some of the main players, some of whom bear a resemblance to the original cast! 

Good luck with your sales! 

A7734C16-197D-452C-9643-0E320065A5EB.jpeg

E0A48C2A-CFF6-412E-BA58-3870A2A07E1F.jpeg

82A23F9F-1D8D-434A-BAC9-CF1F403B01B1.jpeg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ashcombe said:

Olddudders  sent me the link to this and I was delighted to share it with the cast and crew of our forthcoming production. Unfortunately, our programmes are already printed or we could have included an advertisement for your product. 

If any aficionados of the series fancy a few days in Torquay, then details of our imminent production, which runs for two weeks, may be found here:-

www.toadslittletheatre.co.uk

We are staging The Deadly Attachment, Mum's Army, Lady Godiva and the Helston Floral Dance. 

The photo shows some of the main players, some of whom bear a resemblance to the original cast! 

Good luck with your sales! 

A7734C16-197D-452C-9643-0E320065A5EB.jpeg

E0A48C2A-CFF6-412E-BA58-3870A2A07E1F.jpeg

82A23F9F-1D8D-434A-BAC9-CF1F403B01B1.jpeg

Looks great fun, break a leg and thanks for thinking of me :) Tom

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...