RMweb

Southeast Finecast and other LT kits

Jeff Smith

On 15/03/2024 at 23:39, roythebus1 said:

Maybe I'll give that a try, it's all too confusing for me, even the Apple help desk are confused and don't know why when I want to use the box below that says "choose files" it doesn't show my "pictures" as an option. why are Apple such a pain?

Roy, assuming that you are viewing RMweb on your iPhone, choosing files should offer you the option of searching your iPhone photo library for the file. If that doesn't work you can transfer a copy of the photo from your photo library to "files" which you do by selecting the photo in the photo library and then selecting the transfer button (square with upward arrow) and scrolling right down until you get to "files" and selecting that option. "files" is one of the options offered when you select "choose files" in RMweb on your iPhone.

David

• Like 1

Thanks for that David, I find it difficult to get to grips using anything on iphone, it's too small for my big fingers. I use an applemacbook and there seems to be an inherent problem with the OS. It used to be easy to share pictures to here and FB  from the macbook, under the "photos", pictures and anywhere really. The lastest versions the "photos" option gives a very limited amount f irrelevant picture, the "pictures" option, give a totally different lot of stuff I've scanned in, the photo library with over 3500 photos vanishes! I've been on to the apple help desk, they say there's no easy way round it!! Do this, do that, do something else, at my age I need something simple and easy to use. even the Apple forum has run out of ideas.

Edited by roythebus1
  • Friendly/supportive 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

I have two Harrow models battery locomotives. One is in yellow livery with blue sides and the other is in grey (primer?) which I will repaint in all over yellow, neither is numbered. Can anybody tell me what would be the appropriate numbers and where I could obtain any transfers.