Minor gripe when paying by phone.

• RMweb Gold

When my phone pinged to say I'd received funds I thought I'd pay off one of my Accurascale locos.  As you do.

Unfortunately on my iPhone the ability to autofill card details isn't supported in your software and as I hadn't got my olde-worlde wallet with me that was as far as I got😢

Only a minor gripe, as when I returned home I fired up my computer where autofill works like a champ.  But if autofill worked on mobile devices (as it does with most other vendors) it would make giving you all my money a little easier👍

• Friendly/supportive 1

• Accurascale staff
2 minutes ago, franciswilliamwebb said:

When my phone pinged to say I'd received funds I thought I'd pay off one of my Accurascale locos.  As you do.

Unfortunately on my iPhone the ability to autofill card details isn't supported in your software and as I hadn't got my olde-worlde wallet with me that was as far as I got😢

Only a minor gripe, as when I returned home I fired up my computer where autofill works like a champ.  But if autofill worked on mobile devices (as it does with most other vendors) it would make giving you all my money a little easier👍

No reason it should not? (Always has for me) Are you using the website checkout on your mobile or the Shop App? If you login first the shop option will even store your cards for you. 

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

Autofill works just fine on my iPads on the accurascale site,can’t say I ever use the phone for that as I like to see what I’m doing!

Edited by d46037
  • Like 2

• RMweb Gold
30 minutes ago, McC said:

Are you using the website checkout on your mobile or the Shop App? If you login first the shop option will even store your cards for you. 

Website checkout and trying to pay an existing order in full where I'd paid no deposit.  Logged in, obviously, but I don't use the "remember me" as I usually rely on autofill or ApplePay these days.  Not to worry, I'll keep an eye on it next time I pay for something, might just be one of those annoying "can't reproduce it" sort of bugs!

• Accurascale staff
1 minute ago, franciswilliamwebb said:

Website checkout and trying to pay an existing order in full where I'd paid no deposit.  Logged in, obviously, but I don't use the "remember me" as I usually rely on autofill or ApplePay these days.  Not to worry, I'll keep an eye on it next time I pay for something, might just be one of those annoying "can't reproduce it" sort of bugs!

Once you tap on the credit card field auto pay will ‘auto’ magically appear on your device. You can also tap the Apple Pay button which will handle instant checkout too. If any issue do please send us some screenshots. 

• Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold
5 minutes ago, McC said:

Once you tap on the credit card field auto pay will ‘auto’ magically appear on your device. You can also tap the Apple Pay button which will handle instant checkout too. If any issue do please send us some screenshots. 

That is indeed how it normally works, but no matter how much I tapped or swore (although perhaps I should have used the "feck" spelling?) it didn't happen.  And there was no Apple Pay option on the pay screen, although it's visible on the home page.

I've paid it now using my computer, as I said, but when I next pay for something I'll be on the lookout and do some screenshots if the problem persists👍

• RMweb Gold
4 minutes ago, ERIC ALLTORQUE said:

If you had said twenty years ago you could pay for model trains with apple they would have thought you owned a cider factory...............:)

I love it, a double press and I'm done.  Even a face like mine has a use 😉

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1