Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

• RMweb Premium

Morning All

Not a lot seems to have happened since my last visit - so the usual supportive thoughts to the ailing, and congrats to the celebrating.

Today, 30747 seems well enough to go to work - a very early bed last night as 30747 really wasn't that well, meant an early rise - we seldom get more than seven hours, so bed just after nine meant we were awake by five.  Now typing this as we lie in bed until rising at 6.45.

I do think that a call to the fangmeister might be on the cards today - opens at 8.15 - number will be engaged from 8.14, then it's pot luck - seems to be the same with many of the health professionals nowadays.  LASAR will have to fit round whatever I can get today.

Regards to All

Stewart

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 18

• RMweb Gold

Good morning all,

Not quite light yet but from what I can see the sky looks fairly overcast and rain is forecast throughout the day.

First tasks today involve shops but after that I'm free to do my own thing. Whether or not this will involve Shed visiting I know not at the moment.

Have a good one,

Bob.

• Like 19

• RMweb Gold
47 minutes ago, bbishop said:

At Warley, I met John and Mike at the 1pm meet, Dave at the MRSoc stand, Mrs Roundhouse to hand over the latest Prague tram routes (Ian was always busy), but not Baz, who had a "Back in 15 mins" on his stand every time I passed.

Bill thanks for the new map. Hoping to go before the new year .

• Like 13