RMweb

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

28 minutes ago, BSW01 said:

Well I don’t know what happened to morning’s post, or last nights post for that matter, but they seem to have disappeared somewhere into the ether!

Had that happen to me yesterday around this time.

• Interesting/Thought-provoking 1
  • Friendly/supportive 9

2 hours ago, leopardml2341 said:

Mornin'

Been away for a while for a whole host of reasons, mainly centered around crises of confidence after the zoom call, but I won't bore you with the details.

I'm not even going to try to catch up, so apologies in advance if I drop any clangers associated with missed events/developments/illnesses and personal losses.

Notwithstanding, I hope all are well and thanks to those ERs who have been in contact 'off thread' as it were.

Bye for now.

Good to see you back Andy, I hope you get sorted.

• Like 2
  • Agree 16
  • Thanks 1

Dry and sunny in North Somerset, but cold. 

Temperature fell to 0C earlier, and I don't want to think about how that might have affected to blossom on my plum tree. 

• Like 7
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly/supportive 9

Gosh, we've had a frost over night, the Car was still covered when I went for the walk, unfortunately it sits in a shady area so doesn't get the Sun on it until the PM. 

Still it was a nice and invigorating walk. I've told myself that its doing me good, and that I will thank myself in the long run, but the inner me still isn't convinced.

Time for a Muggatea now.:dancer:

• Like 2
  • Friendly/supportive 15

1 hour ago, Andrew P said:

Happy EASTER SUNDAY.

Oh what a beautiful morning,

Oh what a glorious day,

I'm off for a walk down the shops now,

So I hope to be back some day.

Keep well and stay safe one and all.

Are the shops open on Easter Sunday? 

I thought only small corner shops were allowed to open. 

• Agree 8
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 2

2 minutes ago, jonny777 said:

Are the shops open on Easter Sunday? 

I thought only small corner shops were allowed to open. 

Yes, just the local corner shop for a paper and a bit of cake, Supermarkets and shops over a certain sq footage cant open, same with Garden Centres and Car Sales etc.

• Like 13
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 2

• RMweb Gold

Morning all.

Sunny but cold here. I think our pear blossom survived the predicted frost. 
I may potter about in the garage. I shall try and select items for disposal to make a bit more space. I didn’t do any tidying yesterday as my back was a bit sore so cut the lawns instead working on the idea that different muscles were involved. This morning everything ached but all ok now. 
Tony

• Like 18
  • Friendly/supportive 1

3 hours ago, grandadbob said:

Good morning all, 

Rather dull here and currently 4°C but the forecasters suggest that there will be sunny periods later and a high of 14°C.  Because of this impending "heatwave" we have brought forward tomorrow's birthday BBQ for Nicki to today as the weather is set to get much colder apparently.

This means that there is much panic on the domestic front at the moment as "the house is a tip" -  it isn't - but there's no arguing with some people.   :nono:  Also we won't be in the house anyway as we're not allowed under current legislation apart from certain facilities being used.  Don't even mention the fact that "somebody" hasn't been able to get to the hairdressers for weeks/months...oops, just did.

I had a bit of luck yesterday - I got half way to winning £12.5 million on the lottery but 3 out of the 6 numbers requiredmeans I only get £30.  Still, that's better than nothing.

Much rugby watched and some good results for English clubs - I'm sure our resident Tiger will be over the moon.  More games today but I'll have to record them.

Must get on,  I hear frustrated calls from Management.  If I don't move now I won't get breakfast!.  She forgets that I'm quite capable of getting my own but I better humour her.

Have a good one,

Bob.

Our resident Tiger is extremely chuffed(even for a steam enthusiast who is mostly chuffed) a young side playing well bodes well for the future.

• Like 13
  • Agree 2

• RMweb Gold
3 hours ago, jamie92208 said:

The satisfaction came when a few years later most of them either got sacked or arrested for corruption/nepotism etc.

We've just got into "Line of Duty"  (yes I know very late to that party).

Can't work out if they are a documentary or drama series :unknw_mini::laugh_mini2:

Alan

• Like 9
  • Funny 4