Deesdale Road, (Now owned by Peter BB)

Andrew P

Thanks to George, James, Trisonic, Cav and Neil. As for the spiders web I was trying to outdo Neil and Cav with super detail, I now need help to make the OO Gauge SPIDER, it must be DCC fitted as it needs to move about in the web, so come on Neil and Cav lets have some input on this !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :paint: Sorry guys I think I am going slightly MAD. :stinker: :jester: :no:

Edited by Andrew P

:lol: nice Andy, i think if you leave it long enough you will get your own spider, hopefully it will be to scale.

I still need to make my own coat hangers yet, and maybe a donkey jacket hahaha oh no the madness is catching.

Hi, well I have been busy this week making the final preparations for our clubs open weekend on 26th and 27th of Nov and finally putting in the road, shops and waste land. The burnt out Merc is a sign of the times. I will try to get some graffiti on the shop wall before next week. I will be off to Warley on Sunday so will be looking out for ground signals for the fuelling yard and some more brambles and may be a modern bus stop. P.S the rubbish in the yard of the Chinese Take Away is NOT a slur on the Chinese people it is just that they have upgraded their central heating system and are waiting for the plumber to clear it away.

post-9335-0-55440100-1321697087_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-04898300-1321697097_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-12407900-1321697108_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-51213900-1321697121_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The Golden Dragon? That's the name of the one up Alexandria Road! :P (quite a good chinese that actually...)

Hi Heruss ?????. Never tried that one, will give it a go. PM me with your details and we can hve a meet up some

Edited by Andrew P

• 1 month later...

Hello mate any more pictures of deesdale ?

O.K. Mate, some from the Ilkeston Woodside show at Trowel in Feb.

Another superb layout of yours, I see :) I suppose that not having a sky-painted backboard makes operation a lot more clear for the operators. Are the figures wearing the high-vis jackets from the Bachmann range and are the CCTV cameras scratch-built? I'm currently on the hunt for figures (and CCTV cameras) myself.

Andy.

Edited by AlmereRoadTMD