Warren Lane

bugs bunny

300 would be pretty cool number of likes for a singlwe post

TBH, i don't even know if there's 300 people here bud, i was amazed at 100. Upped it to 200 cause from the response i think that may be a more difficult target already.

Art work is completed for the transfer by the way..... (pending Alan's approval on quality, although he may say 'no' on purpose)

Look at it this way, If a second container gets built to be given away then it's a gift that you've all seen and then goes away.

If it's me in a tiger outfit, once seen, it cannot be un-seen, and that's the sort of gift that will be scarred into your memory forever.....

post-9147-0-25957300-1375610228_thumb.jpg

So who will be getting the second container of you reach 200?

IF it reaches 200, you'd need to be at the Peterborough show to be in with a chance of getting it. Not even going to worry about revealing a process of deciding who it goes to until it definately has to be built.

Transfer print for the first box will be happening very soon, a photo of proof to follow shortly after!

Right; I reckon that's +153 so as it's a halfway point between 100 and 200 I've taken the note off the top of every page so it'll be left to take its course to see if gets to 200. I think that's fair to both parties.

Best get a Yellow Pages to see who has a tiger suit! ;)

Right; I reckon that's +153 so as it's a halfway point between 100 and 200 I've taken the note off the top of every page so it'll be left to take its course to see if gets to 200. I think that's fair to both parties.

Best get a Yellow Pages to see who has a tiger suit! ;)

......I already have one 8)  (and somewhere there's a picture of me eating Frosties while wearing it (other sugar frosted-flake style breakfast cereals are available))

No more advertising, that's going to be a lot more challenging! Am i allowed to make you feel guilty if you now deprive someone of the pleasure of winning a box at Peterborough Andy? ;)

Is the box going to be presented to the winner by someone wearing a tiger suit?

Very good question. I've not cleared this with the big man, but TBH if we get enough votes for the second box to be made and given away then maybe Alan should wear the tiger suit to present it?.....What do we all reckon?

The '100 vote' Mobil-Trans box transfer has just been printed, i'll try and get a picture tomorrow. It will take time now to get a box prep'd ready for it to be fitted and then pictures of Alan fitting it ;)

I really want to go to the Peterborough exhibition now! :jester:

No excusses ;-)

First one's ready for you Alan ;-)

post-9147-0-99011500-1375690938_thumb.jpg

The joy of taking a low-quality photo of a picture! They really look better than that honest.

Rest of the sheet is whitened out to hide future Warren Lane 1-offs.

Edit: because some idiot hit the wrong button...

On a different front, the main control panel has just received a small mod to limit the voltage going to the fiddle yard cobalt point motors. This means that the panel wiring and the Tortoise motors on the scenic part can get a good full 12volts for reliability, but to avoid over-powering the cobalts they will only receive between 6v - 9v. They're still reliable enough down at this level but by all accounts have the habit of chewing themselves if they accidently receive more than 12v so that reduction just gives a nice safety net for any mistakes that are made.

163 and going up.

This'll easily hit 200 by October 9th. Now 500 button pushes...

I really hope it does, but there's only so many people here, it's no longer being advertised at the top of every page, and voting has slowed down a lot!

Other than try and post in random places so my signature gets noticed there's not much i can do to help boost it. It's up to you lot if you want a chance at winning a box (I can really live without spending 2 days in a costume, get the votes for the box and we'll pressure Alan into wearing it for the hand-over.)

165 now Matt... Think you may not be operating in a tiger costume given theres 3 months to get another 35 button pushes.

If somehow you don't get another 35 please offer free councilling...

Archived