Wencombe/Kingsbridge Regis/Louville Lane

westerner

More great pics there Alan, I may try and get some O Gauge telegraph poles at Warley on Sunday, a couple along the back would be good, I also need some sheep or cows for the lane. I had that 22 and then sold it when I disposed of all my Southern / Western Region OO stock, it was a wonderful runer and looks the bis on Wencombe. Maybe I will get the O Gauge one as Dapol have mutterd the idea, that with a we bit of sound would be great on Trebudoc.

Cheers Andy.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I,ve just spent an hout or two tidying up the railway room so that I can get to work on weathering the maroon Warship I aquired a couple of months ago and the latest arrival at Wencombe a Heljan maroon Western. It needs the detail bits adding and as well as a waft or three with the airbrush.

post-7090-0-05134100-1355500286_thumb.jpg

post-7090-0-43136000-1355500320_thumb.jpg

• Like 15

Nice to hear that you have managed to make the model room accessible again!

Just give it a few weeks/days work in there and you'll be wondering how its become so untidy again :wink_mini:

Wonder what the ratio to tidying and playing/working is in a model railway room . . .

PS Look forward to seeing the warship weathered

Edited by josh993

Cracking livery that Ray, I feel that it really suits the shape well. Many moons ago when I was modelling German HO they had the same loco in a Red and Cream, and also in a Turquise and Cream, both looked good and MEATY.

Andy. P.S. cant wait to see the weathered finnish.

• Like 2

I have been pointed to your Wencombe thread by "Mickey" as he thinks it will help me in my quest to build my layout and I can see why he would think this some stunning photographs and great information. I have obviously started at the page with the latest comments always doing things arse about face, must try & get out of that 

Looks like a late night going back to the start and working through the whole thread

• Like 2