Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

Westerns beyond D1073

orcadian

• RMweb Gold

Ah, that would explain Western Correspondence, Western Stationery and Western Appointment.

And Western In-Tray

Not to be confused with Western In Gordano

How about Western Wombat

and thoughts of clothing as I dress to feed the dobbins bring up (sic! or is that sick?)

Western Pants

Western Socks

Ah, that would explain Western Correspondence, Western Stationery and Western Appointment.

That last one has got a nice ring about it, it sounds very grand...how about :

Western Area Divisional Board Meeting (Paddington, 09.00hrs sharp!)

or :

Western Region Divisional Manager

Nidge ;)

Anyone mention Western Mail yet?

Or Western Welsh?

Holding with the secretarial theme:

Western Nailfile

Western Phonecalls To Boyfriend

Western Sorry But He's In A Meeting

Western Teacup

Western Paperclip

Western Fountainpen

or even (in honour of other support staff)

Western Mop

Western Bucket

Western Secateurs

Western Pitchfork

Western That Attachment On Swiss Army Knives The Exact Function Of Which No-one Seems To Understand, Though It Might Have Something To Do With Extracting Boy Scouts From Horses' Hooves

and for the bean counters, why not:

Western Calculus

Western Factorial!

Come to think of it:

Western Segue

Western Nice Cup Of Tea And A Lie Down

• RMweb Gold

I like Old Dudders suggestion of clothing, which could include clothing accessories. So how about Western Tuxedo, Western Trews, Western Foundation (think about it) and Western Cardigan. Outdoor types would like Western Galoshes, Western Goretex, Western Kagoul, Western Wellingtons and perhaps even Western Beenyhat. Apparently, the staff experienced many problems with Western Hoodie...

I much prefer 'Western Freight & Departmental Planning Officer' - but I'm biasedwink.gif

Ah, you would be, but my man outranks yours Mike! Now run along and fetch the tea and a copy of the 'Western Mail', there's a good lad, oh, and while you're at it, see how the down milk empties is running would you? :D

Here's another appropriate one, concidering WR management's earlier thoughts on 'local' names for the class...

"Western Sou' Wester"

Nidge ;)

• RMweb Gold

Ah, you would be, but my man outranks yours Mike! Now run along and fetch the tea and a copy of the 'Western Mail', there's a good lad, oh, and while you're at it, see how the down milk empties is running would you? :D

Here's another appropriate one, concidering WR management's earlier thoughts on 'local' names for the class...

"Western Sou' Wester"

Nidge ;)

I'll send 'Western Filing Clerk' (mind you 'Western Office Bike' could be useful too)

Archived