Afternoon all. I decided to knock off from work a bit early today and descend underground where it was a bit warmer and do some turf laying.

post-10336-0-30934600-1369415556_thumb.jpg

I've now run out of greenery so will have to stock up at the show, assuming I don't spend all my pocket money on other things....

Phil

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Phil, I have spent some time today trying to research your location as I was convinced you were somewhere in the UK and telling fibs about being in Florida!  Still not sure... :blind:    Can I request a photo of an Orange county Sheriff car please. 

I'm currently in "Bay City" California. Here's a picture to prove it!

post-6849-0-39750500-1370369508.jpg

Cheers

Scott

Edit -  It's my son in the picture not me! You can tell by the height. He's a lot taller than me!

Edited by pitbull1845
  • Like 1

Can that be from the outside or do I need to commit a felony and get arrested so I can take one from the inside?

Take a photo from the outside - that'll probably be enough for you to take a photo from inside as well... ;)

• Like 2

Wasn't it Beresford with the giraffe wagon?

Just goes to show though - as much as I bag it, Miniatur Wunderland beats Lionel 3-rail tinplate by miles! For some reason, the people on the Lionel layout remind me of Zombie Apocalypse.

• Like 1

Afternoon all - well I'm back and found I'd had a delivery.

post-10336-0-91199000-1371649068_thumb.jpg

I managed to write a long list of jobs for myself so need to crack on through them now.

I still need some more greenery, but thought better of buying it in the US model shop I visited, as I could just imagine trying to explain what it was coming back through customs.

Phil

• Like 3

Afternoon all - well I'm back and found I'd had a delivery.

attachicon.gif20130618_222923.jpg

I managed to write a long list of jobs for myself so need to crack on through them now.

I still need some more greenery, but thought better of buying it in the US model shop I visited, as I could just imagine trying to explain what it was coming back through customs.

Phil

How does the 'Steel Express' wagon compare to the Bachmann BAAs? Tempted by a couple of those myself when the wife isn't looking to go in the steel train.

Thanks