Welcome!

trisonic

Welcome Jon Gwinnett and Jonte! Hey, what took you so long???pleasantry.gif

I'm still seeing people invited but not confirmed members, it's FREE - all this week.............secret.giftease.gif

Seriously, if you register everyone can see how many followers of USA & Canada Railroads there are on this site...........

Best, Pete.

Thanks for the invite Pete....

Well I think I just registered... :huh:

I have been reading and lurking for quite a while....other projects,work,life in general and some real bits of narrow gauge stock and locos have taken up the time lately,but unluckily for you lot I shall be back pretty soon ... ;)

Regards Trevor... :D

Welcome Trevor! Aka sunshine coast!

You're the 90th member of this group, amazing.

What ever anyone thinks of the Groups concept it's incredibly useful to find out the depth of Interest in USA & Canadian Railroads on RMWeb.

Best, Pete.

Welcome Ashley and James Hilton to the USA & Canadian Railroads Group!

Could we make 100 members this week? Not that it is important but it is extremely useful to know who is interested in North American operations........

Best, Pete.

Hi, I am Barry from Kansas (originally from Minneapolis-St. Paul, Minnesota) and I really have enjoyed looking over this site,

Lance Mindheim suggested this site for some excellent examples of contemporary, industrial, model railroading and he certainly was right. You guys do a great job.

I am a career railroader, still working after 44 years on the Illinois Central, Penn Central, Chicago & North Western, Soo Line, Columbus & Greenville, Milwaukee Road, Illinois Terminal,

Illinois Central Gulf, Soo Line (again), Wisconsin Central, Minnesota Commercial, Progressive Rail, Wisconsin Northern, Kansas & Oklahoma and now Watco. I have done everything

from cleaning toilets to being general manager of a short line...but generally, running locomotives, switching cars, managing crews or training them.

I have also been a model railroader for over 55 years, 40 years+ in N scale and recently a small layout in HO.

I would be happy to answer any questions you might have about midwestern railroads.

Thanks,

Barry

Hi, I am Barry from Kansas (originally from Minneapolis-St. Paul, Minnesota) ...

I am a career railroader, still working after 44 years on the ... Soo Line, ... Soo Line (again), Wisconsin Central, ... Progressive Rail, ...

I would be happy to answer any questions you might have about midwestern railroads.

Barry

Barry you sound like my new bestest friend!!! Soo, WC, PGR... ticks all the right boxes for me..!!! B) :yahoo: :drinks:

A very warm welcome to RMweb!! :yes:

• RMweb Gold

Hi, I am Barry from Kansas (originally from Minneapolis-St. Paul, Minnesota) and I really have enjoyed looking over this site,

Lance Mindheim suggested this site for some excellent examples of contemporary, industrial, model railroading and he certainly was right. You guys do a great job.

Pete - when you and RMWeb attract remarks like that, you can say you have "arrived"! Wow!

• RMweb Gold

Well I guess if I belong anywhere in particular on RMweb here is the best place... I think my modelling interests are pretty easy to guess... :rolleyes:

Ah, it's you?!! For a while I though Shortliner had succumbed... :lol:

:blink: Um... you need to ask...?? ?? ?? B)

You havee PM....

Hi F-UnitMad....

SOO nice to know!

A selection from the box of stock....

post-6887-0-71726800-1308496170_thumb.jpg

post-6887-0-15369700-1308496177_thumb.jpg

post-6887-0-23462400-1308496181_thumb.jpg

Thanks

Archived