Models of South Devon railways

Kris

• RMweb Premium

Having seen a thread on the Southern group about layouts that are Southern based, I thought that it would be a good idea to do something similar here.

A picture and a link is the sort of thing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Also my layout Wencombe

post-7090-0-70804900-1311363706_thumb.jpg

post-7090-0-74551900-1311363739_thumb.jpg

Very nice Alan.... I was wondering, your totems and the large running in board, are they from 'Station Signs' by any chance... I was thinking of using them when I come to build my layout...?

;)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry taken so long to reply, I've not seen your request until now. The totems are by Station Signs but the running in boards i did on my computer with a programme called Coral Draw. and the printed on gloss photo paper to get the enamel look. I think I explained it in the layout thread either on this version of RMWeb or the previous one.

• 1 month later...

Whilst idly searching for inspiration came across a magazine article online about Dave annd Shirley Rowe's Exebridge - http://www.trainlife.com/magazines/pages/150/10876/august-1993-page-38 - a diorama I've long admired. As I also have the MRJ no 14 article (in B&W) the colour photos have sold SWMBO on the possibilities.

• 2 weeks later...

Salcombe Harbour. Based on the proposed extension of the Kingsbridge line to Salcombe. I have also imagined that the Yealmpton branch was opened all the way to Modbury and then on to a connection with Salcombe just outside Kingsbridge.

I have a topic at http://www.rmweb.co....lcombe-harbour/

post-8259-0-61167600-1317873411_thumb.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived