The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Whacky Signs.

Colin_McLeod

44 minutes ago, Ramblin Rich said:

Our hospital's medical photographer has a mug which says:

"I shoot people & sometimes cut off their head!"

Sometimes I can get trees to grow out of their heads too....

6 minutes ago, PhilJ W said:

image.png.b4398d6a17ad1cb21080295c1b158ffd.png

• Round of applause 1

• RMweb Gold
4 hours ago, PhilJ W said:

image.png.be35f4d9d01edbbfd929665c191b7683.png

Back about 20 years ago I visited a food fair in Bristol, where amongst other delights was a stall selling vacuum packed fresh squirrels, which looked for all the world like vac-pac skinned rabbits.  Tasted similar too, but a little nuttier, obviously.  As I lived close to a park where grey squiggles were endemic at the time, I asked about the possibility of going in to the park with a catapult to collect dinner.  

Told it was illegal without a license, not that that would have stopped me, and that the meat would in any case be tainted with nicotine, as urban squigs are always addicted to the fagends they find, and usually die from cancer as a result.  Even rural animals suffer near laybys and beauty spots.  Isn’t mankind wonderful?

4 hours ago, PhilJ W said:

image.png.de3888401627b63d382ab1b6f4492240.png

At about the same period, an acquaintance of mine was a psychic lady rejoicing in the name of Angel Destiny, nice enough woman, completely harmless, but everything you are picturing, with bells on, literally.  Anyway, one day her first floor corner flat collapsed  into the street (she was out at the time) and of course she had to deal with an onslaught of ‘didn’t see that coming, did you?’, to which she would respond  ‘Yes I bl**dy did, been complaining to the council for months about the cracks in the wall!’.  To be fair, it did happen while she was out!

• Like 4

3 hours ago, The Johnster said:

Back about 20 years ago I visited a food fair in Bristol, where amongst other delights was a stall selling vacuum packed fresh squirrels, which looked for all the world like vac-pac skinned rabbits.  Tasted similar too, but a little nuttier, obviously.

Our local butcher sells a lot of game. Usually pheasant, venision, etc.

They had happily been selling squirrel for a while, but then got in trouble with the local Trading Standards over the labelling. They'd neglected to say ....

"Warning. This product contains nuts"

image.png.49d1b95f956cdd060f4753e1a703a249.png

• Funny 6