The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Time Traveller visits Hadron Collider

Arthur

Have a read chaps

http://crave.cnet.co.uk/gadgets/man-arrested-at-large-hadron-collider-claims-hes-from-the-future-49305387/

"Mr Cole was taken to a secure mental health facility in Geneva but later disappeared from his cell. Police are baffled, but not that bothered."

No doubt back to the 'communist chocolate hellhole'

In the meantime I'm off to fire up a Kitchen Gadget,...set the controls for, er,...Manchester Exchange 1959....

Shall we restart the 'If Time Travel were ever going to exist, it already would' debate?

It already does. As a historical researcher from the 23rd century I shouldn't really be telling you this, but I know that you won't/didn't believe me anyway.

• RMweb Premium

It already does. As a historical researcher from the 23rd century I shouldn't really be telling you this, but I know that you won't/didn't believe me anyway.

Wouldn't you agree that there is no time like the past?

Friends are currently reposting this on Facebook. Why on earth has it resurfaced now? Or ... maybe it never actually appeared on 1 April 2010, and has been a plant made by someone from next Wedesday, attempting to fool us into thinking that we've already seen it, when in fact it never existed until tomorrow?

Apart from the date; check out the name: "Eloi".

No wonder no one is terribly concerned..........

Best, Pete.

PS If anyone has mentioned this already then we can get the other Wells story: "The Invisible Man" involved..................

Are railway modellers still shunned in the 23rd century? And has the perfect model been produced yet or are people still whinging about the latest Hornby/Bachy/Dapol creation?

Toodle pip!

• RMweb Gold

Are railway modellers still shunned in the 23rd century? And has the perfect model been produced yet or are people still whinging about the latest Hornby/Bachy/Dapol creation?

'Modern image modellers are said to be thrilled that the perfect 4mm Class 37 is about to be released at last'.... :lol: :P

• RMweb Gold

'Modern image modellers are said to be thrilled that the perfect 4mm Class 37 is about to be released at last'.... :lol: :P

Bachmann's Epoch count is now up to 35, but eveything from Epoch 4 is still classed as Modern Image...

Archived