The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

How to avoid the attention of the RMweb Mods...

Bob Reid

Posted · Hidden by Andy Y, February 6, 2012 - Under consideration
Hidden by Andy Y, February 6, 2012 - Under consideration

One had a conflict of interests and the other had an interest of conflicts.

Basically neither had the balls for it ha ahha!!!!

All our moderators can easily have their attention directed elsewhere, Mod3 can be distracted by string, Mod5 with my grand daughter (who loves the picture and wants a cuddle) and Mod6 either tomato ketchup or a bigger ball of string....

You poor deluded fool! That is my Corporate Image to fool everyone into thinking I am cute and cuddly and NICE!" You obviously do not recall the original picture of me. :no:

For some reason the statement "Innocent People Have Nothing To Fear From The Police" insists in morphing in my mind to "Innocent RMWebbers Have Nothing To Fear From The Moderators".

Sorry, I'll get me coat, I haven't been feline meself today and cat's the truth (although I do have an interesting tail to tell)

Nice Moggy

F

Putting it in two words.....

You can't

All my wife was doing was hanging out the washing....

No wishlists, manufacturer or fellow RMwebber bashing, no slagging off Boris - absolutely nothing. Turn round for two minutes and what do you know!

Mod3 appears from out of nowhere....

post-6691-0-52930100-1328476233.jpg

[Picture copyright of our Ted]

(Bet you that thread title had Andy and the Mods sweating for a few seconds though! :no:

Hanging out the washing?

Are you trying to re-create Brighton beach in your back garden?

Sorry, did I say something wrong? Pardon me for breathing which I never do anyway so I don't know why I bother to say it oh God I'm so depressed....

Can we get Mod4 to organise the car parking at the next RMWeb show?

Can we get Mod4 to organise the car parking at the next RMWeb show?

Only if the event is being held at Milliway's the restaurant at the 'other' end of the universe (and despite what some believe that is further away from anywhere than Stafford!)

And give him a few new diodes to cheer him up ...

Oh, yes. I mean, I've asked for them to be replaced, but no-one ever listens.

Archived