The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

How to avoid the attention of the RMweb Mods...

Bob Reid

Putting it in two words.....

You can't

All my wife was doing was hanging out the washing....

No wishlists, manufacturer or fellow RMwebber bashing, no slagging off Boris - absolutely nothing. Turn round for two minutes and what do you know!

Mod3 appears from out of nowhere....

post-6691-0-52930100-1328476233.jpg

[Picture copyright of our Ted]

(Bet you that thread title had Andy and the Mods sweating for a few seconds though! :no:

All our moderators can easily have their attention directed elsewhere, Mod3 can be distracted by string, Mod5 with my grand daughter (who loves the picture and wants a cuddle) and Mod6 either tomato ketchup or a bigger ball of string....

Reminds of the time when I took a couple of days off on a sicko,.... and who did I bump into. upon venturing down the shops ?...Yup...My Boss.

The first question which entered my head, was, "What the F*** / H*** / Heck is he doing here ??....

Never did suss out the answer....

When our cat was alive she couldn't resist empty boxes and big bags like that. Just HAD to jump in them.

We used to have a cat that did that, I remember I was given a cooker hood [new] and took it home to show

SWMBO. Took it out of the box , showed her and got approval,then went to put it back in the box.

It didn't want to go, so I tipped up the box to shake it down, and that's when we heard the very muted

sound of a complaining [and squashed!] cat.

One of the current moggy's is almost as bad.

Cheers, Jeff

• RMweb Premium

A bit off topic, but I wonder if I was a Mod (and I'm not, just to suppress any rumours before they start!) what my avatar would be...

post-6714-0-79389000-1328486181.gif

Aren't you told to deny it, like all the Mods?

Kevin Martin

All our moderators can easily have their attention directed elsewhere, Mod3 can be distracted by string, Mod5 with my grand daughter (who loves the picture and wants a cuddle) and Mod6 either tomato ketchup or a bigger ball of string....

What about Mod4 with his brain the size of a planet?

Actually, Mod4 is the one to watch out for :

Mod3 post count - 97

Mod5 post count - 302

Mod6 post count - 380

Mod4 post count - 3,329 !!!

Ah but Mod4's brain power allowed him to survive the 'great cull' of late 2009 which defeated humble cats, bears and dragons. If you include previous counts it becomes

Mod3 - 2860

Mod4 - 3329

Mod5 - 4166

Mod6 - 1468 (I'm the newbie)

But of course what you need to be wary of is when we don't post at all!

Archived