If you're new to the forum this is an ideal place to introduce yourself.

HELLO ME PRESENTED, I AM STRAUSS

Strauss

Hello,

Some may already know me by the nickname, as I am also occurred elsewhere railway. Although I have some time here leyendoos, I had submitted.

My hobby is to train small and influenced by visits to the North Station Valencia of Spain, to fire or meet my father on his trip to Switzerland in the early 70 in an impressive TER which led him to the French border ... . In one of those trips back, gave me my first electric train, I forget the brand, which was only H0, Arrival adolescence as usual, the train passed into the background ... but still had interest in them, in my student years at the Ecole Polytechnique, must daily take a train from my town I got closer to the capital and intensely enjoyed the beach entrance ways of the big city, where could see an infinite number of all types.

For reasons of space my scale is N, but I go crazy in both HO (for the details) and Z (so broad that it can be a model in a short space. My first model I designed and mounted was when he had turned 28 years, and since then I removed two .... (Now I want to start building my 4th model L-230 x 0.65 / 200 x 0.75)

Hoping to learn a lot from your knowledge, and put the few that I have at your disposal, receive a warm greeting and thanks for opening the doors of this fantastic site

Fernando A. "Strauss"

• RMweb Gold

Bienvenido Fernando, yo no hablo una palabra de español, pero que ha pasado esto a través de Google Translate. Es genial att Internet kan llevarnos a todos juntos a través de las fronteras, dos disfrutar de nuestra afición juntos.

Algunos consejos: respeto por nuestra honorable líder, hablar muy bien hasta que los moderadores que se esconden en los rincones oscuros, y nunca confiar en nadie modelo de der el LNER, LMS or especially the Southern Railway ;-)

Disfrute de RMweb!

Asegúrese para leer 'La domesticación de las Tierras Fronterizas' en el Model Rail 166, es una pieza fina sobre un noble y muy perdió el ferrocarril.

'CHARD, modelado tabla 219 en Imagen Moderna del Médico.

Filisteos no importa que hombres de trabajo dieron el corazón y el alma, para unirse a los puntos en los mapas antiguos mediante la construcción de caminos de hierro.

CHARLA - ACCION = CERO

La P**** cayó en el infierno

hablar muy bien hasta que los moderadores que se esconden en los rincones oscuros,

Cuidado - algunos de los moderadores pueden hablar otras lenguas tambien!

[quote

]Disfrute de RMweb!

Por supuesto!

• RMweb Gold

Oi, can you clever Spanish speakers also provide a translation for us monolinguists !

Not as clever as it looks :sungum:

"Welcome Fernando, I don't speak a word of Spanish, but have passed this through Google Translate. It is great that the internet can bring us all together across borders, to enjoy our hobby together.

A few tips: Respect our honourable leader, speak nicely to the moderators who lurk in de the dark corners, and never trust anyone who models the LNER, the LMS or in particular the Southern Railway ;-)

Enjoy RMweb!"

• RMweb Gold

Aye, on-line translation is your friend.

Be sure to read 'The taming of the frontier Lands' Model Rail 166, it is a fine piece on a noble and very lost railroad.

I do hope that Fernando understands the British sense of humour - you'll enjoy RMWEb even more if you do Fernando and here's a further welcome for you.

Oi, can you clever Spanish speakers also provide a translation for us monolinguists !

Cuidado - algunos de los moderadores pueden hablar otras lenguas tambien!

Watch it - some of us mods can speak other languages as well!

Por supuesto!

Of course!

"Welcome Fernando, I don't speak a word of Spanish, but have passed this through Google Translate. It is great that the internet can bring us all together across borders, to enjoy our hobby together.

I sussed the gist of it from the "Yo no hablo espanol"

Except if you pass

Es genial att Internet kan llevarnos a todos juntos a través de las fronteras, dos disfrutar de nuestra afición juntos.
through Google translate you get
Internet is great att kan take us all together across borders, two enjoy our hobby together.

Hi Fernando,

Please do not use the site to send unsolicited PMs asking people to look at your blog. It's in your signature and people can have a look if they want but you have already sent out 42 unsolicited PMs. Other users think they are being spammed.

Archived