EBay madness

Marcyg

Is that regular Cardiff drizzle or Mountain Ash raining so hard that even the smackheads stay indoors? 

I have a similar version of that question for up here in the northwest that gets a lot of use. :D

• Funny 2

44 minutes ago, MrWolf said:

Is that regular Cardiff drizzle or Mountain Ash raining so hard that even the smackheads stay indoors? 

I have a similar version of that question for up here in the northwest that gets a lot of use. :D

At the mo it's Swansea Valley 'soft' - with attitude! :D

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

1 hour ago, Paul H Vigor said:

At the mo it's Swansea Valley 'soft' - with attitude! :D

Rather than Gower Peninsula tempest, bringing those wrecked freighters full of unstable explosives and mustard gas ever closer to the shore? 

Used to go there a lot when I lived in Ty Croes, when the sun shone it was truly god's country....

But it rained a lot to keep us in our place...

• Agree 1

I noted from the ninety odd negative feedbacks they have had this month that items are coming from all over the world.

It's as though this seller is some kind of middle man. Something stinks for sure.

• Like 2
  • Informative/Useful 1

3 hours ago, MrWolf said:

Rather than Gower Peninsula tempest, bringing those wrecked freighters full of unstable explosives and mustard gas ever closer to the shore? 

Used to go there a lot when I lived in Ty Croes, when the sun shone it was truly god's country....

But it rained a lot to keep us in our place...

What with the lockdowns, etc, we haven't been to Gower in over a year - and it really is 'just down the road'. Those beaches are a springer spaniel's dream come true!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, MrWolf said:

I noted from the ninety odd negative feedbacks they have had this month that items are coming from all over the world.

It's as though this seller is some kind of middle man. Something stinks for sure.

I wonder if he has a 'Plonker Rodney' working in a lock-up somewhere??

• Funny 2

6 hours ago, Paul H Vigor said:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Unknown-Make-Kit-Built-Midland-Railway-Car/284215628556?hash=item422c92530c:g:MbUAAOSw3RlgSe2E

"As seen. Payment by PayPal."

I don't believe the photos were taken by David Bailey!?

Or possibly David Blunkett's guide dog...

Is it one of the original Midland Pullman cars or an American one painted up?

"As seen"

Does this mean that the item you receive will be blurred? Or can I only look at it when going past flat out on my motorbike?

I think I need to "Ask the seller a question"...

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

• RMweb Premium
8 hours ago, Paul H Vigor said:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Unknown-Make-Kit-Built-Midland-Railway-Car/284215628556?hash=item422c92530c:g:MbUAAOSw3RlgSe2E

"As seen. Payment by PayPal."

I don't believe the photos were taken by David Bailey!?

Triang Transcontinental 'Old time' coach. He's selling the bogies as separate items.

• Informative/Useful 1
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 2