The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Best Food in the World ?

edcayton

Number one son came back from a few days in Cornwall at lunch time. He brought one of my Auntie Nancy's home made pasties for me, which I have just warmed up and had for my dinner. Bliss!

I'm not being disloyal to my Mum when I say that her sister's pasties were always better. Apparently it's to do with the temperature of the hands when making the pastry.

Any way, back to the title-is there any better food in the world?

Ed

Any of the delightful Linda McCartney Quorn range.......mmmmm cardboard.

Sorry "Best food" , in that case Chicken Tikka Bhuna, Mushroom Pilau, and 3 Chipatis, preferably after a few pints of some good beers have been consumed.

Hello.

I love take away Chinese food but I can't say its the best in the world though, simply because I haven't travelled the world and tasted everything to make that call!

Missy :P

Ham, egg and chips. :sungum:

But then, it depends on my mood. I love rollmop herring, but I wouldn't want to eat it all the time. I just love food and it's probably easier to say what I don't like.

Guest Natalie Graham

Scotch Pie (reheated) dripping with fat, and a paper cup of hot bovril. All consumed on the terrace watching your favourite football team! Probably for Scottish members only???

Surely that only applies if your favourite team is Kilmarnock as their pies were judged the best football pies in the country.

Archived