Just a gentle nudge

Sorry! Won't be there, and it's only about 8 miles away too!

Excuse.... It's our 50th Wedding aniversary celebration that day!

As my Father once said "You only get 15 years for Murder"

:O :o :O FIVE WEEKS??!!?? :help: :help: :help:

I've still got some little bits to finish off on my locos for Dave Barclay's layout..... it's only taken me nearly a year - good job I didn't promise a layout of my own this time around.... :blush:

Goody!!!

It's going to be a 5 o'clock start for me i'll be starving when i get there, make that 2 bacon ,sausage,mushroom, beans, hashbrowns

and sunny side-up eggs sandwiches with brown sauce!!!!

Ray

Can't promise that, Ray!

Hoping I can make it but its well outside my allowed exhibition travelling radius. Will have to woo SWMBO no doubt. Anyone know of any horticultural related points of interest nearby?

Hoping I can make it but its well outside my allowed exhibition travelling radius. Will have to woo SWMBO no doubt. Anyone know of any horticultural related points of interest nearby?

Andrew - the National Memorial Arboretum is close, also several garden centres nearby if that's any use.

Thanks Nick. I'll start bending her ear. Aboretum is good. Garden Centre is bad. :no: Trips to the latter usually end up with a Landy full of plant life and gardeny stuff.

:O :o :O FIVE WEEKS??!!?? :help: :help: :help:

I've still got some little bits to finish off on my locos for Dave Barclay's layout..... it's only taken me nearly a year - good job I didn't promise a layout of my own this time around.... :blush:

Five weeks you say...? I've got a module to finish.

Make that four, unless I can take it on holiday with me next week.

Thanks, Ray. I've got her hunting through her RHS guides to find something of interest close by. She's a pretty good modeller in her own right but once upon a time we went a bit silly with the model railway exhibitions. (just about every weekend) We cut it way back and now we trade off. 1 RR show = 1 garden or English Heritage site.

Update: the lady says yes! See you all there. I'm easy to spot. :O

• RMweb Gold

Andrew

I've some grass on HELM that needs triming,i'm quite happy if SWMBO wants to cut it,some weeding as well,sure all the layouts attending will have similar jobs!!!!!!!!.

Think we all should do our utmost to help this fellow darksider???

Ray

i have some grass that needs planting on 'Roundhouse'!!

Would like to visit the show but looks like I may well be helping a freind with his layout down in Bognor Regis Saturday then we are taking 'Roundhouse' to Stow on Sunday - plenty of travelling this weekend!!

Archived