I just post the link and it takes you to YouTube to watch the video, you could put a link to your YouTube channel in your signature like I have

Seems that you click on "Special BBCode", go to "Media" and then just copy the URL into the box. Simple when you work it out!

Alex

Seems that you click on "Special BBCode", go to "Media" and then just copy the URL into the box. Simple when you work it out!

Alex

I just stick in the link as I use my iPad so putting pictures and embedding videos is impossible, so I just copy and paste the link

Just seen the video! Excellent!!! I've liked! It's great to see factory lane in movement.

Thanks swifty!

I might try to upload a higher-resolution version some time soon (the one on there ATM is rubbish quality!!!)

Alex

Thanks swifty!

I might try to upload a higher-resolution version some time soon (the one on there ATM is rubbish quality!!!)

Alex

It's fine, its not easy filming in a room in the evening, a voice of experience, the back were my fiddle had I'd on my mane layout is hell to film! The orange wall adds some light, I suppose! Lol.

Please keep the videos coming,

Thanks,

Tom

It's fine, its not easy filming in a room in the evening, a voice of experience, the back were my fiddle had I'd on my mane layout is hell to film! The orange wall adds some light, I suppose! Lol.

Please keep the videos coming,

Thanks,

Tom

I'm currently waiting while a better-quality version uploads, so I will probably get rid of the current video

Alex

I'm currently waiting while a better-quality version uploads, so I will probably get rid of the current video

Alex

I try and upload in HD where possible but ther isn't much if a difference really

I try and upload in HD where possible but ther isn't much if a difference really

I don't have a HD camera or the patience to let such a huge file upload. For this video I'm just going from what movie maker calls "email quality" to what it calls "DVD quality" (That is, double resolution and widescreen :O ). I think I'll call it High(er) Definition...

Alex

I think I'll call it High(er) Definition...

Alex

Ha lol! My phone has a fab camera on it so I use that and my camera films in HD so I just use that, I usually read a train magazine or do some shunting while the video is uploading because mine all usually take about 5-10 mins

5-10 is just for the little 3 minute clips, I did one of Manchester Piccadilly that was 12 mins long and that took almost an hour!!!

You have a lot of patience then. I have a few 12 minute long vids I was going to post but now I'm not so sure...

Signing off for the night,

Alex

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent pictures, it a bit busy, the 67 and the 08 look good

Thanks for the comments swifty.

It's actually not that busy - this is all the stock on one end of the layout (the other end is empty!!!)

Alex

Thanks for the comments swifty.

It's actually not that busy - this is all the stock on one end of the layout (the other end is empty!!!)

Alex

How come only half is stocked? Doing more work on the depot, planning... Again!

How come only half is stocked? Doing more work on the depot, planning... Again!

It's half stocked because there's only enough stock to half stock it (need to get some more stock so that I can more than half stock it!)

I look forward to seeing progress on your depot, what you've shown so far is very promising...

Alex

It's half stocked because there's only enough stock to half stock it (need to get some more stock so that I can more than half stock it!)

I look forward to seeing progress on your depot, what you've shown so far is very promising...

Alex

Thanks Alex!

I'm getting seriously cross with my video editor crashing because it will not export to YouTube and I'm starting to curse the ?!&@£# thing!

Archived