Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

blocking the line

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

Some people suggest using cat-litter as track ballast. I chose not to. :lol:

Very sensible!

Just as well that loco at the end of the platform wasn't a class 25 - cats and rats don't exactly mix.

• RMweb Gold

I don't have a picture but when I was very little (i.e. almost 60 years ago) I remember Timmy, our cat, managed to get inside the tunnel on Dad's "0" gauge layout.

He came out very quickly when he got hit by the engine - a live steam Bassett Lowke Super Enterprise!

I don't think he ever went in there again. But in later years he used to try to catch trains running on the "00" layout.

David

• 4 years later...
  • RMweb Premium

one of my other little helpers likes to help when I am working from home.....

3847456f.jpg

d5bd0546.jpg

fortunatly the lap top was off when he sat on it this time?

44ff6993.jpg

move ,,,,who me...95ddcd1c.jpg

and before any one comments yes I am almost always that untidy :no:

Steve

This little star my best friend for years finally went to sleep today, he used  love sleepinng next to my laptop while i was working from home, on one occasion he rolled over when i had gone to get a cup of tea and managed to delete a number of files off a server at work,  only him me and the vet know about that so far.

he was a great little chap

• RMweb Premium

I believe this comes from an official training film for rescue cats:-

I can't think of any other way our pair could have learnt these tricks.

I hadn't seen the full length version before , that was great to watch.

thanks

Steve

• RMweb Gold

Mine do all that without having been taught by YouTube, and there's 3 of them, so I'm outnumbered as well!  They are banned outright from the railway room, though.

Brilliant vid, though, thanks FC.

Sorry to hear of the loss of your cat.

Reminds me of the neighbours cat who spent most of her life with us for reasons best known to her.

When my nephews were a lot younger when they came over to keep them entertained, I had some of my old Hornby Dublo running round the living room on Peco setrack.

The cat used to take great delight in trying to catch the wagons with her paw when they came past her much to the amusement of everyone except me.

However she used to be very wary of the O Gauge test track - perhaps cats assume that something as big as an O Gauge locomotive may fight back!

Still missed though.

Kevin

Archived