The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Things that make you :)

Andy Y

• RMweb Premium

OK. This is a classic, and a lot of intelligence to pull of.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1936795296546324&set=a.1697691473790042.1073741828.100006476184556&type=3&theater

Credit where credit is due.

I hope they catch the perpetrators that pulled it of in style.

Terry :O  :O  :O

• Like 4

• RMweb Premium

The bus passengers appear to be standing up to look out at the source of the smoke.

looking at the shadows under the bus there appears to be another vehicle the other side of the bus

• RMweb Gold

This made me smile.

attachicon.gifcremeeggcookies.JPG

I found it in the supermarket over the weekend.

Is something similar (suitably branded, presumably as biscuits) available in the UK? I haven't actually opened them yet - I was going to try them with my son.

Good grief man CADBURY's is British ;) of course we have them, you should have seen the uproar when Nestle took it over and started mucking around with things.

Mmmmmmm off to buy a Crème Egg :)

• RMweb Gold

Good grief man CADBURY's is British ;) of course we have them, you should have seen the uproar when Nestle took it over and started mucking around with things.

Mmmmmmm off to buy a Crème Egg :)

Since Kraft Foods took over Cadburys their chocolate has become about as British as a Hershey bar  (and probably doesn't taste any better - it certainly doesn't taste like Cadburys chocolate used to taste but that might be a consequence of now being made in Poland).

• Like 1

Since Kraft Foods took over Cadburys their chocolate has become about as British as a Hershey bar  (and probably doesn't taste any better - it certainly doesn't taste like Cadburys chocolate used to taste but that might be a consequence of now being made in Poland).

Hershey used to make Cadbury’s chocolate (under license) in the ‘States and it did not taste quite like the UK version (nor like Hershey’s own, which is powdery, less creamy and less sweet). Now, nothing tastes like the original Cadbury’s.

Best, Pete.