The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Things that make you :)

Andy Y

7 hours ago, big jim said:

To be honest the bit that made me smile about the burgler story was he’s 85 and his wife is 57, the dirty old dawg!! 

And how to spin a story (Daily Star style) -  he’s 85 and his wife is 57 and she was quick to sit on the 28 year old burglar first, hmmmm! :o

Edited by luckymucklebackit
  • Funny 3

• RMweb Premium

Not just the railways then?

From Cardiff Bus:

"Please allow extra time this morning while travelling into the City Centre from the east of the City. This is due to an issue with the road surfacing which has overrun."

• Informative/Useful 1
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Gold

For those who have never seen Philomena cunk before I urge you to watch the program, the above will make sense when you see the show, she first appeared in Charlie bookers weekly wipe as a roving reporter meeting ‘experts’ and generally just leaving them exasperated with her inane questions 

• Like 1
  • Agree 6

We're at the Milton Keynes MRS show today.

We were standing watching Ashdan Junction where two very tired and weathered Class 20s were parked in a siding. My misses pointed to them and said "That's a faded old chopper", to which I replied "It's me age, I am knocking on 50!" :lol:

Paul 

• Like 1
  • Funny 4

• RMweb Premium
On ‎12‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 09:11, luckymucklebackit said:

And how to spin a story (Daily Star style) -  he’s 85 and his wife is 57 and she was quick to sit on the 28 year old burglar first, hmmmm! :o

There was a certain young man in a town that I was helping to police who ran away from some officers and was caught by two policewomen, who sat on him to keep him quiet.  Apparently he didn't struggle at all.   

Jamie

• Like 1