Andy Y

Here, There and Everywhere

And Your Bird Can Sing

Here Comes The Sun

Carry That Weight

Birthday

Glass Onion

Paperback Writer?

I’ve seen a face (I think that’s what the guy in the pushchair is about)

Drive My Car

Baby’s In Black

I cant work out what the homeless blokes are. I think the one with the sign might by I Feel Fine or Getting Better and the other might be Good Morning Good Morning or I’m Only Sleeping

Edited by JamieR4489

I'm good with most of those... where's 'Paperback Writer'?    Also, what are the two Russian blokes on the roundabout and the 'for rent' sign about.   I can't get 'Back in the USSR' to fit the guys on the gallopers.

I'm with you on I'm Only Sleeping' - no clue about the other one.  I would have said Waking Up, but that was Elastica.

Ah scrap that then. I think the for rent sign might be Let It Be? Pretty tenuous link but I can’t think of anything else.

Also, Long and Winding Road in the background.

I can’t work out what the guy in the bottom right corner is.

Bottom left corner, do you mean?   Carry That Weight?  Or do you mean the bloke talking to the Walrus?  in that case i have no idea.  The girl in the far bottom right is She's Leaving Home.

I've also just noticed, the two kids looking up at the Russians, the girl is standing on the boy's balloon.   What's that one, then?

13 minutes ago, JamieR4489 said:

Ah scrap that then. I think the for rent sign might be Let It Be? Pretty tenuous link but I can’t think of anything else.

Not so tenuous when there is a bee holding the sign...

• Thanks 1

No I meant bottom right but it’s she’s leaving home.

I’m looking at the ducks (particularly the one with a bag on it’s head) but I can’t figure out what it is

Could the kids looking at the Russians be I Lost My Little Girl?

Googling the duck with the bag on its head brought up a few other links to the same picture.  Most people seem to think there are 39 there in all. 

You Won't See Me was the bets guess I found for the duck and nobody seems to have worked out the balloon.

How many have we got?

Could the two guys crashing into each other be "come together" , and is that "rain" falling from the cloud in the top right corner.

• RMweb Premium
5 hours ago, Unicorn1 said:

I think the guy stretching is probably Good Morning Good Morning.

The Russians - Revolution perhaps.

Isn't 'Good Morning, Good Morning', the two blokes walking along near the Octopuses Garden?

10 minutes ago, kevinlms said:

Isn't 'Good Morning, Good Morning', the two blokes walking along near the Octopuses Garden?

I think that’s Hello Goodbye...

6 minutes ago, kevinlms said:

Is the drowning girl 'You're Going to Lose That Girl'?

...and that’s Help!