Kitlady (ebay) a recommendation

colin penfold

• RMweb Gold

I have now used this firm a couple of times and they provide really good service. Partticularly good supply of slaters plastic without the silly p&p of some "larger" stores.

Look up their Ebay shop at http://stores.ebay.co.uk/transportmodelsofpreston

Recommended! (no connection other than as a customer)

• RMweb Gold

I've used them a couple of times, very efficient.

But I also think that in general the service from most ebay shops (now my first point of call if I want anything) is first class, and puts a lot of established outlets to shame.

Another happy customer here too, I've had a couple of G scale wagons recently, good price and service. I agree with PhilH, many ebay traders give excellent service and living in the country, as I do, it's often the first place I go to for bits and pieces.

Me too, very happy customer, great service, have used these guys several times and for anyone else living in OZ or NZ I have been suprised on each occasion at how fast their international post is. There prices are also very competitive compared to locally.

Me too, very happy customer, great service, have used these guys several times and for anyone else living in OZ or NZ I have been suprised on each occasion at how fast their international post is. There prices are also very competitive compared to locally.

Everyone is competitive compared to locally!

But as this is about Kitlady I'll be the 10th positive. Have bought quite a bit from them and all the above responses are correct.

khris

also in vic.

Guest Max Stafford

Excellent supplier. Always a good stock of Cambrian kits. If you're an aircraft modeller she also stocks some of the more esoteric and interesting makes from Eastern Europe.

10/10.

Dave.

• RMweb Gold

I told the lady in question about our positive feedback and she responded:

I have never been on RM web, but it seems as though I should read the comments. One of our suppliers, Mr Chivers (who lives here in Preston) told us about the very favourable comments people had been putting on this site. It is very nice to know this. It is not easy running a model shop and trying to please everyone, but we really do try hard. Thanks again. Regards Liz (Kitlady)

I told the lady in question about our positive feedback and she responded:

I have never been on RM web, but it seems as though I should read the comments. One of our suppliers, Mr Chivers (who lives here in Preston) told us about the very favourable comments people had been putting on this site. It is very nice to know this. It is not easy running a model shop and trying to please everyone, but we really do try hard. Thanks again. Regards Liz (Kitlady)

Ruddy'el! I had no idea Chivers lives in Preston, you really do learn something new everyday on RMWeb. I can remember going to the old Transport models premises when I was a lad, before they moved to Oyston Mill and they have gone from strength to strength. Its great having a helpfull and well stocked shop so close and Mark who handles the railway side of things is a great source of knowledge about rolling stock kits.

Archived