Professional photography

Phil Bullock

• RMweb Gold

Oooh darn that loop starter! It didnt come off during the whole session - how did it get like that?

Like the spiders web on our signal ladders on Widnes and the lopsided water tower on Lotty - it's the curse of the camera !

• RMweb Gold

Thanks Andy!

The reason there isnt much posting .......firstly that much of the layout work was done before I was an active member of this forum. .....

Secondly is work/life balance! Work in NHS not as easy as it was, and work/life balance has to be correct although can be flexed from time to time. .......And bear in mind that work/life balance also includes SWMBO, family and friends, fishing - Chairman of local branch of Flydressing Guild, motorcycling and anything else of interest and you can rapidly see where the time goes.

Phil

Completely understand, Phil, I identify with you situation fully; considering how good the layout's current state is, you seem to have a very good balance!

I was only wondering if it had existed on the previous version of the forum & just not apparent. We get so used to seeing "works in progress" that it seems unusual to see a near-complete layout suddenly "pop into existence" :D

• RMweb Gold

Interlocking wonky there I think!

I know a prototype for that - "Pull that distant" the signalman jokingly said to the trainee, and then looked on in horror as he did, with all the stop signals at danger - "LOCKING FITTERS!, we have a problem"

Archived