Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

Andy Y

• RMweb Gold

Will kick it off tomorrow evening. smile.gif

Damn, I'm working every day after today until the new year, so unless the questions are posed early in the moring or very late at night I won't be able to play this time....

Ah well, see you all in the new year!

Andi

• RMweb Gold

The generous prize looks delicious, but wouldn't fit my era/Sector/scale/gauge, thus enabling me to justify my undoubtedly poor performance in the quiz!

That's you and me in the same boat then Ian - here's hoping he doesn't ask any questions about railways and show up any, er, 'chinks' in our knowledge (and if either of us won - some hope I realise - he might be kind enough to respray it...which no doubt totally sinks my chances :lol:

That's you and me in the same boat then Ian - here's hoping he doesn't ask any questions about railways and show up any, er, 'chinks' in our knowledge (and if either of us won - some hope I realise - he might be kind enough to respray it...which no doubt totally sinks my chances laugh.gif

Yes i could repaint it but that would need discussions between the winner & Myself biggrin.gif

Archived