westerhamstation

• 2 weeks later...

Very well organised to get the preservation groups to send those locos to be picture at Ewer St, must have taken lots of persuasion to get them to agree to the advertising value for them.  A great idea to have the pictures for helping to get more reality for the model too.  I'm sure you have the ability to copy the many features shown there, now there is a more up-to-date information for you.  I am really looking forward to seeing the layout improvements follow as many parts of the recently pictured Scene as may be possible.  Terrific organisation Adrian, I bow down to your enthusiasm and organisational abilities.   :paint:  :mail:  :superman:  :dancer: 

Kind regards

"Green Gilled"   :fool:  Julian

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Looking very tired, dirty and uncared for.......

but I expect this is what you where after, great bit of modelling.

Hi Kevin, have you been talking to Mrs W Station, as this describes the contents of my small portion of the wardrobe perfectly. All the best Adrian.

• 3 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

Adrian,

If you spill something rong it under Lynes it in Redd.  But it does it a American, as I realized yesterday as there was no colour under color but there was under colour.

Try cutting and pasting above into a reply

Edited by ChrisN
  • Like 1
  • Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Gold
13 hours ago, ChrisN said:

Adrian,

If you spill something rong it under Lynes it in Redd.  But it does it a American, as I realized yesterday as there was no colour under color but there was under colour.

Try cutting and pasting above into a reply

Thanks Chris, I woll try that. All the bost Adrian.

• Like 2
  • Funny 2

• RMweb Gold

Hi Julian, the spell checker is something that would be nice if i could ever find it, at the moment i am struggling with the new site, whilst understanding the need to update and progress with the site for the future

for me it's like coming home from a day out and being greeted by Mrs W Station with the dreaded words while you have been out I have been and tidied up in the garage where you keep your railway and tools and have put everything  away, I hope you are pleased :). Where has the counter gone that tells me how many views I have had, it was about 270,000 is it in a draw somewhere with my soldering iron and box of cogs.

All the best my brain hurts now, confused of Westerham.

Edited by westerhamstation
missed word
  • Agree 3
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Funny 2

My mouse was just wandering,

as lonely as a King, [should have been a Castle, but it didn't rhyme]

I hovered on my avatar,

It wasn't quite your wish for news,

but found a content counter.

Which only gave the views.

Grief, I must be older than I thought - why didn't you lot let me know???

Regards

Julian

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Gold

The spell checker is just there when you type a reply.  You do not seem to be able to change it to something useful, like proper English.  We will have everyone writing in American if we are not careful

• Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold
21 minutes ago, ChrisN said:

The spell checker is just there when you type a reply.  You do not seem to be able to change it to something useful, like proper English.  We will have everyone writing in American if we are not careful

Hi Chris,

I think you'll find the spellchecker is a function of your browser, rather than being a part of the forum software. It is possible to download a British English dictionary for it.

Cheers,

Al.

• Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 2

• RMweb Gold

Nice job Bill, oh I'm sorry, I meant Adrian...

Dunno if you've come across this site, very useful for vintage posters:

https://www.iposters.co.uk/shop-by-product-type/posters/vintage-posters/vintage-advertising-posters

You can save the thumbnails to print out at 00 scale, I don't think that constitutes a breach of copyright.

Al.

• Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Gold
39 minutes ago, 5BarVT said:

Saw your thread title and immediately thought “Bill Posters is Innocent” (misquoting slightly and giving away my age).

Paul.

So did I!

Very clever Adrian and neatly done

• Thanks 1