Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

GBRf Europorte 66731

newbryford

• RMweb Gold

I really love this new variation of GBRF livery (I found the original quite uninspiring) and Bachmann have done a lovely job of reproducing it -

But am I the only one thinking the Bachmann model is starting to look its age? - that join across the cabfront, and the plastic handrails....

Jon

They're missing quite a bit of detail along the solebar and bogies too. The body itself is fine, maybe it could do with a warmover, rather than complete retool?

• 3 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold
Interestingly it does come with a Buckeye Coupler !!

if you fancy taking the buckeye off i'll have it off you for my Hornby 67!

there was a gbrf 66 sat in the bay at crewe last night, unusual to see one there

4D243733-F481-4710-8FA3-917BA6F56278-369

66745 "modern railways the first 50 years" or something,i think the livery really suits it

• RMweb Gold
Road learning Ironbridge Jim

gonna be nice to see GBRf locos down there again, last one i took to ironbridge was 66705, in fact it was the last GBRf 66 i drove, wonder if i'll ever get to drive a europorte livery one?

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

just picked up the Bachmann model from ian allen in birmingham, was priced up at £85 which is very good indeed, however when it was put through the till it came through as £79.99, on top of that i had £15 on my loyalty card which made it £65, lovely!!

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived