RMweb

How realistic are your models? Photo challenge.

Pugsley

this took like 2 mins to put this down........

a bus....a car......and a Hornby Chinese shop....even the floor is just painted MDF.......and amazingly the photo gives the impression of a curved bar......

lucky happenstance.....

med_gallery_17883_3440_361778.jpg

• Like 10

Hello all.....

I'm not fully sure if its right to post this here but having just discovered this thread & being quite chuffed with how my N5 has turned out i thought no one would mind.... 

attachicon.gifN5 Finished.jpg

Many Thanks

Chris

Mind!!! what a lovely model of a lovely locomotive,,, one of Mr Robinsons finest.

Please keep them coming Chris.

SAD :sadclear:

• RMweb Gold

It's March 1945 and brand new Duple bodied Daimler, D74 is about to work back to Highgate on a short 137 from Clapham.

STL478 represents the older order on the 118, and is much more representative of the wartime fleet.

attachicon.gifD & STL2 RMweb.jpg

The one on the right is real and the one on the left is the full size model. Am I right? :scratchhead:

The one on the right is real and the one on the left is the full size model. Am I right? :scratchhead:

Nice one Robin.

For the record the one on the right is made from a Radley Models kit, the one on the left is an EFE literally just taken out of the box.

The 'semis' are Kingsway Model card kits, and I shouldn't handle them using the chimneys!!

Les

edited 'cos I cant spell.

Edited by Unicorn1
  • Like 1